Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

Harveys - Two for $6 is back (get Scene points too)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2018 7:11 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26168 posts
39569 upvotes
Toronto

[Harvey's] Harveys - Two for $6 is back (get Scene points too)

2 for $6* is back. Also remember to show your Scene card

For a limited time only, enjoy two Original, flame-grilled, Canadian Beef or Veggie burgers for only 6 bucks*. Top 'em the way you want and enjoy! It's one heck of a deal and won't last forever!

No coupon necessary. Original burger may be substituted with a veggie burger. Taxes extra. Cheese and bacon extra. Not valid with a combo. May not be combined with any other offer. Valid at participating locations only. ® Registered Trademark of Cara Operations Limited. 0468
Last edited by sprung on Mar 19th, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
44 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9110 posts
6962 upvotes
West GTEH!
Thanks for the deal.
Haven't been to Harvey's in a few years, have the Beef patties and buns shrunken? I heard they got rid of the shredded lettuce, as a topping.
😎
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6980 posts
3250 upvotes
Webhead wrote: Thanks for the deal.
Haven't been to Harvey's in a few years, have the Beef patties and buns shrunken? I heard they got rid of the shredded lettuce, as a topping.
shrunk big time for the patty. Still more than a mcd hamburger, but this is still kid size.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Just had 4 for lunch, it was $13.56 or something like that. Man I'm full! I won't be eating anything else today.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
BeapChastard wrote: Just had 4 for lunch, it was $13.56 or something like that. Man I'm full! I won't be eating anything else today.
4 for lunch?

beast mode
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
nasa25 wrote: 4 for lunch?

beast mode
I'm bulking, brah. Summer isn't for many more months so I'll still have time to cut and get that 6 pack for the beach in july.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
7566 posts
5264 upvotes
Toronto
I tried 2 for $6 junior burgers few months back, are these bigger then those? Those junior burger were size of kids meal.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1062 posts
2099 upvotes
BeapChastard wrote: I'm bulking, brah. Summer isn't for many more months so I'll still have time to cut and get that 6 pack for the beach in july.
lol the hell? I don't think eating once a day is probably very good for you, also not sure how healthy changing your body around depending on the season is. I prefer to go with a year around predicable schedule that doesn't call for beach weather or not. Also find it easier of a mind set the change full stop rather than periodically. Whatever works for you bud! Thanks OP didn't know this deal was back will take advantage this week.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
RedSwagDeals wrote: lol the hell? I don't think eating once a day is probably very good for you
It's good for you.

All that stuff you read in the bodybuilding mags in the 90s about "you need 6 small meals per day" has been debunked.

It's total macros that matter, whether you get them in one big meal or 6 small meals makes no difference.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10537 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
BeapChastard wrote: Just had 4 for lunch, it was $13.56 or something like that. Man I'm full! I won't be eating anything else today.
This is a prime example of a male specimen.
Last edited by Anikiri on Mar 19th, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1304 posts
1523 upvotes
Richmond Hill
For those in Toronto, Johnny's burger at Victoria Park and Sheppard is a way better deal and taste imo. Regular price is 3.69.
Jul 19, 2005
978 posts
592 upvotes
Mississauga
You mean, "I won't be doing anything else today"? XD

If I had two I'd go into sleep mode Zzzzz
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
sirxterminator wrote: For those in Toronto, Johnny's burger at Victoria Park and Sheppard is a way better deal and taste imo. Regular price is 3.69.
Haven’t had a Johnny’s burger since the 90s but from what I can recall they were damn good.

That place is straight out of 1971
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12638 posts
6009 upvotes
I always feel like Harveys is selling burgers that are full of filler. They just don't seem like they are all beef >> more like the Schneiders steakettes..
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
sirxterminator wrote: For those in Toronto, Johnny's burger at Victoria Park and Sheppard is a way better deal and taste imo. Regular price is 3.69.
If you're in that neighborhood I would rather go to the shwarma place at that plaza. It's $9 for 2 big chicken or beef shwarmas and they're tastier than a burger.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4384 posts
1494 upvotes
QC
How many points you get at Harveys?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote: I always feel like Harveys is selling burgers that are full of filler. They just don't seem like they are all beef >> more like the Schneiders steakettes..
in the immortal words of boston, it's more than a feeling
The Original Burger ingredients

beef, water, toasted wheat crumbs, salt, wheat flour, modified milk ingredients, hydrolyzed plant protein, onion powder, spices, sugar, dextrose, yeast extract, garlic powder.
Harvey's ingredients
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2084 posts
2426 upvotes
Ottawa
RedSwagDeals wrote: lol the hell? I don't think eating once a day is probably very good for you, also not sure how healthy changing your body around depending on the season is. I prefer to go with a year around predicable schedule that doesn't call for beach weather or not. Also find it easier of a mind set the change full stop rather than periodically. Whatever works for you bud! Thanks OP didn't know this deal was back will take advantage this week.
Do you even intermittent fast brah?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
2409 posts
765 upvotes
New Brunswick
jfmartel wrote: How many points you get at Harveys?
Without coupons, 1 point per $3 spent.