Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

Haveys Digital Coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2019 3:00 pm
Mar 16, 2006
343 posts
344 upvotes
Use to love Harvey’s. Yes it has gotten expensive but so has meat in general.

But I’m done with Harvey’s in Ottawa. The last few times in 3 different stores I’ve watched the cooks. Their food handling is a nightmare. Cooks grab multiple raw burgers with bare hands to slap on the grill, then grab your bun, touch lots of other things in kitchen, all without washing hands. The meat is frozen when they grab it but I still think it’s a health hazard waiting to happen.

Seems odd considering the front servers are wearing gloves to add veggies and condiments to your burger. Guess they don’t want to contaminate the germs already added to my bun.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15428 upvotes
Socially Distanced
mr poopy pants wrote: Just an fyi. I have A&W digital coupons that expired 18 months ago that i still use. If the computer takes it.....
How do you accomplish this?
aquariaguy wrote:
+1

$6.79 is still not too bad for a burger combo.

People don't realize how much everything else has gone up around them lol. Stagnant wages too. Rent going up.
Those tax cuts for the wealthy don't pay for themselves. We must make them richer than avarice before it will trickle down to our level.
We are only 1% of the way there, so expect 99x more pain
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
i like my burgers flamed grilled like harveys! best imo of all the fast food joints! too bad they don't have those salad bowls...i like the corn toppings
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1254 posts
426 upvotes
Mississauga
I had my free birthday burger yesterday from Harveys....can't believe people pay for Harveys anymore...the thinnest patty I've ever seen.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
The average price of a hamburger at a sit down restaurant like jack astors is 14-20 bucks and I have never had a good one yet. In fact they were pathetic. like seriously Chuck is cheapest meat. Where did their pride go because it's so easy to make a good burger. Back on topic , my local Harvey's always looks empty compared to McDonald's. I personally prefer Harvey's but price rules and often find myself going to McDonald's. But even McDonald's is getting expensive .so now I go to a local grocery store and buy sushi for 5 to 10 dollars and eat like a king. They even have a dining area.when fast food resuraunts start using patties that look like and taste like real meat with no fillers then maybe I'll start paying their discounted prices which is still high lately ever since the min wage hike.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1176 posts
922 upvotes
3 jr at harveys is 6$

fill them up with extra condiment

stop buying their fullsize overpriced shit
Jan 6, 2013
385 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
ottawa_guy wrote: You’re pic shows 6.99 and the Flipp coupons show 7.99 so be aware.
Also Swiss chalet has different coupon codes for their coupons in the flipp app, so it seems they are putting out two different sets of coupons, one with their prices, and one with the inflated “flipp” prices.
Flipp shows 6.99 for the same offer for me. I believe these coupons may be location based, based on the wording in the email I received earlier.
Jul 4, 2006
57 posts
6 upvotes
Does anyone ever have problems using coupons with the flipp app? I had someone at Harvey's once who said they wouldn't accept the coupons because they weren't "printed out".
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2018
3476 posts
3998 upvotes
GTA
peebles wrote: Does anyone ever have problems using coupons with the flipp app? I had someone at Harvey's once who said they wouldn't accept the coupons because they weren't "printed out".
I have been showing Harveys and Swiss Chalet coupons through the ‘Foupon’ app for over two years with zero issues.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks for the heads up
Download those coupons from Flipp app
Jun 7, 2011
147 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
peebles wrote: Does anyone ever have problems using coupons with the flipp app? I had someone at Harvey's once who said they wouldn't accept the coupons because they weren't "printed out".
If that fails, show them the ones found in this thread. They literally say "Print or display on mobile device to redeem."

FWIW, I've used digital coupons like this at Harvey's for 5 or 6 years without any issue.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2459 posts
682 upvotes
Ontario
I don't understand why the put expiry dates on them. Maybe for 6 months. They must waste millions printing coupons that expire every 3 months.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2018
3476 posts
3998 upvotes
GTA
webshark wrote: I don't understand why the put expiry dates on them. Maybe for 6 months. They must waste millions printing coupons that expire every 3 months.
The coupons are always current when you use the ‘Foupon’ app. It just updates to the new coupons as available. Also the constant mailer coupons with expiry are essentially advertising to keep to Harveys in the minds of consumers.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1905 posts
894 upvotes
GTA
First time I've heard of Foupon.
Installed and will be using - thx!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)