Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Harvey's Meal Deal

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2016 12:41 pm
Tags:
None
3 replies
Jan 31, 2016
24 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I miss arby's. Does anyone still find Harvey's appealing? i heard they are owned by cara foods which is the same company that caters that terrible airplane food on air canada flgihts. thanks for hte link.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
Jcoutos wrote: i heard they are owned by cara foods which is the same company that caters that terrible airplane food on air canada flgihts. thanks for hte link.
Cara Foods also operates a huge number of other restaurants such as Montana's, Kelsey's, Milestones, East Side Mario's, Bier Markt, Swiss Chalet and others.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Jan 31, 2016
24 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sillysimms wrote: Cara Foods also operates a huge number of other restaurants such as Montana's, Kelsey's, Milestones, East Side Mario's, Bier Markt, Swiss Chalet and others.
wow now that i did not know. i like montana's and kelsey's. i have never been to bier markt, and not a fan of the chicken at swiss chalet or harvey's. seems pretty low quality. i'm surprised they own those other resturnants, as they are not bad. even ESM? wow, that is a total surprise to me. thanks for the info.