33 upvotes

Has anyone done a Texture group buy?

Has anyone done a Texture group buy?
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2640 posts
221 upvotes
This will come out to around $37 a year for the premium subscription - for 5 members

I will be interested, anyone else?
Jul 28, 2005
522 posts
24 upvotes
I'm in!
For quicker correspondence contact: molexir@gmail.com
shubjero wrote:
Feb 9th, 2010 2:24 am
Still a decent deal for those who want (insert item of choice) now and cant time travel...
najibs wrote:
Apr 19th, 2008 3:05 am
... you have no idea what the heck you're talking about. If you ever owned a real ... maybe you'd learn to appreciate them and not make useless statements.
HI-ROLLA wrote:
Jun 9th, 2011 8:52 pm
ignorant comments... if you have nothing constructive to add don't reply.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4175 posts
646 upvotes
Markham
If you're in the City of Toronto and have library card...you can access a ton of magazines thru Zinio.

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/book ... o-help.jsp

List of mags available for free.

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/zini ... ptions.pdf
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Sep 5, 2007
67 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Count me in.
Disclaimer - I am not posting as a realtor, lawyer, doctor, accountant, engineer, consultant, robot, mind-reader etc... just posting my personal opinion. Please treat this post as such.
[OP]
Dec 21, 2004
419 posts
33 upvotes
So it looks like there are 5 people interested. I just wonder how to hide credit card info or something. Maybe I can attach it to my rogers account?
Sep 5, 2007
67 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
For my benefit can you please clarify how this is going to work?
  • Will all five members get their own premium account which in turn allows access to the app from five devices per account?
  • Or are you planning to get one account and the five members get access to your account with the access limited to one device per member?
Disclaimer - I am not posting as a realtor, lawyer, doctor, accountant, engineer, consultant, robot, mind-reader etc... just posting my personal opinion. Please treat this post as such.
[OP]
Dec 21, 2004
419 posts
33 upvotes
nitinsood wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 11:23 am
For my benefit can you please clarify how this is going to work?
  • Will all five members get their own premium account which in turn allows access to the app from five devices per account?
  • Or are you planning to get one account and the five members get access to your account with the access limited to one device per member?
Unfortunately, Texture isn't like Spotify where everyone gets their own account. It would have to be restricted to one device per member.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel