Entertainment

Has anyone else's Life been taken over by Halo 2?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2005 10:18 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 21, 2003
655 posts
52 upvotes
Most overrated game ever, the graphics is outdated, and what has changed since Halo 1? which suct monkees' coconuts. I played it for a total of 5 minutes! I rather go play Half life 2 on my PC. Cant stand Console Shooters, and i'm a console fanboy.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo
numb555 wrote:Most overrated game ever, the graphics is outdated, and what has changed since Halo 1? which suct monkees' coconuts. I played it for a total of 5 minutes! I rather go play Half life 2 on my PC. Cant stand Console Shooters, and i'm a console fanboy.
It sounds though that you're missing out on the one thing that makes the game great. And that's Xbox-Live.

Without live the game is definetly a let down.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5504 posts
690 upvotes
Played it a lot with my friends. Team Slayer is a great addition but too bad its only 4 vs 4. It would have been better with 8 vs 8. I know that this is available in Big Team Battle but not often enough!! Taking a break from Halo 2 these past 2 weeks though. Went back to Rainbow Six 3 for something different. :D
This space for rent.
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
I played it for about 2 minutes then I filed it away like any other game.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2612 upvotes
Carnage wrote:It sounds though that you're missing out on the one thing that makes the game great. And that's Xbox-Live.

Without live the game is definetly a let down.
yeah i was kinda gettin tired on single player. and i didn't want to pay for live, but then i discovered kai, and it hasn't been the same ever since
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2004
1808 posts
41 upvotes
Hi, My Name is Fobulous, And I am Addicted To Halo 2.

Xbox live is like crack just b/c is faaaaan-tastic. have played til the sun came up on more than a few occasions. Team Slayer, Rumble Pits... those are the best ever.

haven't played too much as of late, but when i get my hands on a Type S controller, i'd hang on for 6-8 hours at a time.
Heatware: 40-0-0
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
Halo WAS suppost to be for the PC! but made it for the XBOX, then ported it to the PC, with NO CO-OP! I have no X-BOX.. NOT buying a X-BOX just so I can play Halo.. or halo 2!

I'd already own a ps2, gamecube, dreamcast.. and it all covers pretty much every game that comes out..

I'd love to play halo with co-op with keyboard and mouse!
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo
akito925 wrote:Halo WAS suppost to be for the PC!
It was actually originally supposed to be a mac game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)