PC & Video Games

Has anyone ever traded in video games at Ebgames?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2018 11:09 pm
Jan 22, 2017
659 posts
1694 upvotes

Has anyone ever traded in video games at Ebgames?

I was wondering if anyone had ever traded in video games at Ebgames. Do you need the box/cover art/manual and disc or will they accept incomplete items?
Do they take money away from your trade value if you're missing a manual or something? Do they test the games in store so you have to wait or is it a pretty fast process?
Is there any place you can see the value of games online for Canada?

Thanks
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2010
2398 posts
397 upvotes
The information for trade-ins is right here. There is no online resource for trace values in Canada and items require a case and manuals (If they originally shipped with them).
Aug 21, 2011
854 posts
232 upvotes
Case yes, manual they've never bothered me about having or not having. ymmv on manual though. They do test games but not when you're trading them in, that's why they take down details of your ID.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1102 posts
353 upvotes
OAKVILLE
CrazyCatMan wrote: Is there any place you can see the value of games online for Canada?
They have recently added a PDF of trade values for games to their website. Scroll down to FEATURED TRADE VALUES:
https://www.ebgames.ca/Recycled%20Offers

Boxes are required. Would you buy a used game without the box? Manuals don't really exist anymore.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings