• Feb 19th, 2018 5:08 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17211 posts
1947 upvotes
GTA West
phuviano wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 3:46 am
HI, i need do this. On step 3 of the form, it says i need to provide the CBSA inventory/import receipt number from the CBSA postal import form. Where do i find this number? package was shipped UPS. I have the original box, but no additional paper work is on the box itself.
To be honest, I don't remember for sure where I got that number, although it was definitely for an order received through UPS.
I do indeed still have a scan of the B2G from when I sent it, and I definitely wrote in the number. It's possible that I called UPS and asked them to provide the number.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2648 posts
284 upvotes
Vaughan
Jucius Maximus wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 9:45 pm
To be honest, I don't remember for sure where I got that number, although it was definitely for an order received through UPS.
I do indeed still have a scan of the B2G from when I sent it, and I definitely wrote in the number. It's possible that I called UPS and asked them to provide the number.
Alright thanks anyways. This the only thing i need to finish the form. Did you have to send any proof that you shipped the item back? Not that i would try to scam the system, since i already shipped it back earlier today. If not, what documents did you provide besides the one for step 3?
For Sale
Banana Republic Mens Top Coat
banana-republic-mens-top-coat-1846703/#post24082895
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17211 posts
1947 upvotes
GTA West
phuviano wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 12:39 am
Alright thanks anyways. This the only thing i need to finish the form. Did you have to send any proof that you shipped the item back? Not that i would try to scam the system, since i already shipped it back earlier today. If not, what documents did you provide besides the one for step 3?
Yes, I sent them a tracking printout showing it has been delivered.
I also sent them a credit card statement printout showing it had been refunded.
Nov 7, 2016
45 posts
6 upvotes
Ontario
I ran into this exact same thing about 4yrs ago when I bought a video card from EVGA. It took almost 3 months of bouncing around between the carrier, EVGA, and then finally the CBSA to get it back and by then the dollar parity was different so I still lost over $75 in the exchange rate (almost $150 total in the differences in the end of the card and taxes, duties and shipping.) :(
·Ï¢årµ§·
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
3110 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto
IcarusLSC wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 1:29 am
I ran into this exact same thing about 4yrs ago when I bought a video card from EVGA. It took almost 3 months of bouncing around between the carrier, EVGA, and then finally the CBSA to get it back and by then the dollar parity was different so I still lost over $75 in the exchange rate (almost $150 total in the differences in the end of the card and taxes, duties and shipping.) :(
I would just bring that up with the CSBA next time you declare something when crossing over at a land bridge.

Sometimes they are sympathetic.