Students

Have you ever gone to class still a little drunk from the night before?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2005 7:19 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 23, 2005
312 posts

Have you ever gone to class still a little drunk from the night before?

It almost seems like a rite of passage in my engineering program to show up for class even if you are still a little drunk from the prevous nights activities. I'm curious how many other people have gotten to enjoy this experience at university. I know a lot of arts students say they've never done it, but its not that hard to avoid if you only have like 8 hours of class a week and never start before noon. We engineers usually start at either 8:30 and have class every day , so evening activities and class are often at conflict it seems ;)
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3411 posts
72 upvotes
Haven't yet, but its my first year.. Bound to happen ^~.
Apr 16, 2002
831 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
I got loaded the night before my first day of lectures my first year at Waterloo, went into class still a little drunk / hung-over ... great times!

--Mark
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
2205 posts
1124 upvotes
i was in waterloo and i got class in the basement (RCH 1st floor), no windows no nothing, bad ventilation.. made the hung over experience even worst. i jus dragged my feet to class then passed out there
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2003
2696 posts
592 upvotes
North York
Mr.Manic wrote:It almost seems like a rite of passage in my engineering program to show up for class even if you are still a little drunk from the prevous nights activities. I'm curious how many other people have gotten to enjoy this experience at university. I know a lot of arts students say they've never done it, but its not that hard to avoid if you only have like 8 hours of class a week and never start before noon. We engineers usually start at either 8:30 and have class every day , so evening activities and class are often at conflict it seems ;)
I've known people who were/been drunk myself for late afternoon/evening classes, let alone morning classes, depending on the course it makes things a lot more interesting. Needless to say my schedule changed to mostly afternoon/evening classes as I realised how hard it was to wake up for 8-9:30 after a night of partying.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)