Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Haven - New Converse with lunarlon sole - Clearance - LOTS of sizes and colours - Now only $40!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2017 9:42 pm
Penalty Box
Nov 8, 2016
114 posts
92 upvotes

Haven - New Converse with lunarlon sole - Clearance - LOTS of sizes and colours - Now only $40!!!

Deal Link:
Free pick up in Toronto and vancouver

People that can wear converse shoes will know that they great shoes; they look great and feel great and are cheap in price too. You can't beat that combination.

Still lots of sizes in other colours if others are looking, I doubt there will be this much colour selection again at this price until next black friday or boxing day.

I love the HAVEN pictures of their trips to Japan, definitely a must read: https://havenshop.com/journal/

Last edited by Jangop on Jan 31st, 2017 8:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
DON'T FORGET the terrorist ATTACKS on 9/11/2001.

On September 11, 2001 TERRORISTS attacked NEW YORK CITY.

It was PURE EVIL!
Thread Summary
If we're shipping these to store, how long do they keep it for? Reason being, I'm not sure when the next time I'm making a trip downtown.
You can call them to find out. The phone number is in the contact section.

Other members also have had luck pricematching with other stores such as townshoes and other stores in the Eaton center.

Now $40

free shipping in march with orders over $200. use code SHIPMARCH17
61 replies
May 6, 2010
189 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
Standard sale I believe. But still not bad. Must resist urge to buy but thanked OP
Dec 13, 2013
369 posts
222 upvotes
Whitby, ON
It appears that you need to spend $300+ in order to get free shipping. However, there is an option for free in-store pickup. They have two stores: one in Toronto and the other in Vancouver.
May 6, 2008
66 posts
23 upvotes
If we're shipping these to store, how long do they keep it for? Reason being, I'm not sure when the next time I'm making a trip downtown.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Thanks op
But no size 13 for me
Jan 17, 2017
16 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
This place is home to $680.00 men's "puckering shorts". I don't know why I felt the need to share, but really wanted to type the word "puckering".
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1592 posts
1792 upvotes
Vancouver
Converse makes uncomfortable shoes
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
dicecube wrote: Converse makes uncomfortable shoes
Same as Vans. Those companies are milking their ancient designs.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1861 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal
Original converse were not comfortable for me but the lunarlon ones are pretty good I wear the shield Ii everyday!
Sep 2, 2007
480 posts
181 upvotes
Jangop wrote:
People that can wear converse shoes will know that they great shoes; they look great and feel great and are cheap in price too. You can't beat that combination.
i have to agree, chucks were pretty much minimalist shoes before they became a thing. you get used to wearing them and your feet get stronger. now, the sole is a bit thick for my tastes, but things the original chucks did right are no cushioning and no arch, whereas say the Nike free 5.0s still have a bit of cushioning, a very slight arch but a better thinner sole.

haven't tried the chuck ii's yet.
Jun 23, 2010
165 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary
If the code at shoeme still works, it's cheaper there, mine came to $42 with shipping and arrived in a few days
Nov 26, 2004
663 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
dicecube wrote: Converse makes uncomfortable shoes
Try the All Star II's or the All Star Pro's.
The II's are basically a Nike shoe (green lunar insoles, and softer soles).
The Pro's are Skate shoes, they have rubber grippier bottoms, softer insoles, padding around the ankle, padded tongue, and extremely comfortable.
+++ath0
NO CARRIER
May 6, 2008
66 posts
23 upvotes
How's the sizing of the Chuck 2's? The Haven website says go down 1/2 a size, but some review sites I've read say they're more true to size than the originals.
Sep 11, 2006
977 posts
431 upvotes
Thanks OP! Successfully price matched in-store at Shoe Company/Town Shoe/DSW/SW without hassle. Just show them HavenShop's link and that is it. Since, it is over $35, shipping is free but you can also choose to pick up in store.

For those who want to save more, you can price match at Sport Chek and use 10% off email sign-up, 20% Sport Chek gift card from previous deals or TA coupon. However, most stores are either out of stock or low stock so I did not try.
Deal Guru
Jul 16, 2003
11297 posts
1274 upvotes
Toronto
Man I just bought a few pairs from ssense
[removed for signature violation]
Nov 27, 2016
507 posts
736 upvotes
m8x
$110 for canvas shoes with no arch support ? I'm not feelin it.....

(and yes I know Chucks are classic retro cool but you'll only buy one pair and realise old is not always better)