Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

HBC Active Surveys / Free HBC Reward Points

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2005 8:59 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 25, 2004
64 posts
cool thanks, and this one has a link to an invite to the online consumer panel for even MORE free points!! WOO HOO!!
Feb 14, 2004
121 posts
It's funny because the bayvaluebonus survey is shorter and easier than the bayvalue survey, AND you get double the bay points.

BTW, converting rewards points into, for example, airmiles is a terrible deal. It's better to get HBC merchandise. ;)
Jul 5, 2004
246 posts
21 upvotes
Don't forget that bonus points and survey points are only Bonus Points and not Base Points. You need the correct amount of base points each year to achieve gold status :)
Banned
Aug 3, 2004
1888 posts
singur wrote:Enough to achieve gold!

Thanks

I dont think survey points are being counted toward your gold status..
Oct 25, 2004
64 posts
yeah those two don't work anymore, pooh....I hope some new ones pop up soon
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
1391 posts
114 upvotes
They worked ok for me as well..Thanks again for another great freebie suziecute :cheesygri
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
4095 posts
1691 upvotes
I got this in my HBC statement today:

"Earn 1000 HBC pts when you call and update your records. Call 1-800-263-2599. Points offer expires March 31, 2005. Have your HBC Credit Card & HBC Rewards card ready when calling."
Apr 6, 2003
906 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
Bump for old times sake.

I've tried to check all of the survey, but since I already did all of them, I can't check for expiry. Post any expired ones here and I'll update the first post.
Oct 9, 2005
458 posts
13 upvotes
BuddyGuy wrote:Bump for old times sake.

I've tried to check all of the survey, but since I already did all of them, I can't check for expiry. Post any expired ones here and I'll update the first post.
They all appear to be expired for me.
Sep 5, 2005
17 posts
Same here.
gdhannah wrote:They all appear to be expired for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)