Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

HBC Too Faced Cosmetics 75% off (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2010 9:25 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 30, 2008
78 posts
15 upvotes

[The Bay] HBC Too Faced Cosmetics 75% off (YMMV)

HBC (Metrotown Burnaby, VYR) has Too Faced cosmetics for 75% off. I am not sure if this is applies to other stores as well. There is plenty of stock left for eye shadows, lip injection, liquid liners, etc. I didn't see any mascara though.
7 replies
Jul 28, 2008
676 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
Too Faced has been on clearance at the Bay all over Canada since last fall. Most of the good stuff is gone now, but there are great deals if you find stuff you like.
Mar 25, 2009
4 posts
2 upvotes
Canada
Went today at Metrotown! Still quite a bit of lip products, shiny eyeliners, and eyeshadows/baked eyeshadows! No bronzers/blush tho :( . It was already 75% off with an additional 50% off! Amazing prices!
Feb 17, 2007
1 posts
I went to the Bay at Metrotown today as well but could not find the Too Faced products. Could you tell me where is it? Thank you.
Oct 30, 2008
131 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto
Went today. It' across the Lancome counter.

There's some lipglosses left, a few eye shadows, sparkly eye liner and a clear lip liner. Not much good stuff there. And it's only 75% off the regular price. It rings in at 50% off and the cashier would just add the missing 25% off.

single eye shadow is $7 ish each, lip liner $11, lip gloss (in the pot) is $7 as well. Not that great of a deal, their products aren't that awesome.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
55 upvotes
Have not tried their products,
but when I went to Sephora people there are always going crazy for them.
I almost bought an eye primer once...but then realized it was shiny and kind of beige..and not what I was looking for.

I ended up getting Mavala eye base, one of the only eye primers I found that is matte and clear :)

To me the Too Faced eye shadows seem just as good as physician formula.
The shimmer strips ones are really good and made in Italy.

I did not know HBC sold that brand. I'll have to check them out sometime.
Jan 30, 2008
881 posts
425 upvotes
Anyone been to the downtown Toronto locations?
Jul 28, 2008
676 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
azia wrote: Anyone been to the downtown Toronto locations?
I went back in December. I got the Teddy Bear Hair brush set and kabuki, Candy Bar palettes, the Bronzed & The Beautiful palette, and a lipstick, all at 50% off. I've been meaning to go back and check it out, but I doubt if they have anything good left now.