16 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
1059 posts
46 upvotes
Sorrenson wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2010 9:08 pm
http://www.hd.ca/boxing-day-sales.php

The prices include free shipping unlike most of the other websites and the onkyo and the panasonic plasma have a free extra year warranty.

Where does it say they come with an extra year of warranty?
[OP]
Feb 20, 2008
9 posts
Waterdown
Additionally all the product has Canadian Warranty's from the manufacturer. No grey markets
Mar 31, 2007
14 posts
Sweet,

Picked up a Onkyo TX-SR608, monster power bar and a 10" sub.

TVs look like really good deals also but I got one a couple of weeks ago!
Jan 15, 2007
464 posts
38 upvotes
Has anyone here dealt with this site before? The Onkyo 608 looks like a really good deal and I am pondering it but have never dealt with them before...
Mar 31, 2007
14 posts
Skirby01 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2010 9:49 pm
Has anyone here dealt with this site before? The Onkyo 608 looks like a really good deal and I am pondering it but have never dealt with them before...

I have, They have been around for a while I think..

Also the site is www.hd.ca .... How much do you think that domain is worth?

As well you will be using a credit card... ever heard of a charge back? credit cards are the best things ever... Extremely safe!!!

;)
Feb 10, 2009
44 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Skirby01 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2010 9:49 pm

unlikely anyone would go through the expense of setting up a site like this to just rip people off.. can make alot more money by being legitimate.

jt
Jan 15, 2007
464 posts
38 upvotes
The question of if people have dealt with a company extends beyond legitimacy...for example, service or refund issues could come up even if a company is legitimate.
Mar 31, 2007
14 posts
Doing a little searching they seems to have a lot of happy customers on the AVSforum...
Mar 31, 2007
14 posts
Anyone else pick up anything good from them?

contemplating over the wireless headphones for use in bed at night.... hrmm..
Aug 26, 2003
487 posts
35 upvotes
Anybody have experience with the Sinclair speakers they've got on sale?

Are they worth the money?

Can't find many reviews online.

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2004
1398 posts
131 upvotes
I purchased off this site before. I ordered 5 in wall speakers and then saw a week or so later a "package" special on the same speakers. They refunded the money asap. The speakers were high quality and I have no complaints. They were also very knowledgable in telling me what guage of wire to buy and why to choose one brand over the other.

Would purchase from HD.ca again!