Expired Hot Deals

[Energizer] HD:Energizer 24 pack with free movie coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2012 8:11 am
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4294 posts
166 upvotes
Which theaters are the movie tickets valid at?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4803 posts
1001 upvotes
Kanata
DualSoul wrote:
Oct 25th, 2012 2:09 am
http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/?cou ... cale=en_US
Theatre locator.
That pretty much lists all theaters in my area, though I don't have a promo code to check with. Those who do, can someone tell me if it's valid at Cineplex in Ottawa? K2E6J5

Thanks.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2011
2554 posts
891 upvotes
Winnipeg
I sent them an email yesterday, but maybe someone here would know... I have a few of the energizer codes that I have not redeemed for movie vouchers yet, does the 1.5 million mean only 1.5 million battery packs will have the code? or are there more then 1.5 million battery packs with the code, but only the first 1.5 million that are redeemed will work?

So far I picked up:
2x 16 pack AA's - $9.97 ea
2x 10 pack AAA's - $9.97 ea
3x 8 pack Advanced Alkaline AA's - $7.97 ea
1x 4 pack Advanced Lithium AA's - $9.99 ea

The girlfriend and I go to the movies often, so it's saving us money and getting free batteries (last one was Silent Hill 3D, which would have been $27 without these vouchers)
Mar 10, 2006
113 posts
13 upvotes
I picked up 8 x 16 AA and 2 x 10 AAA at Loblaws in Barrhaven and HD in Kanata. Used the movie pass at Empire Theaters in Kanata. You register on the website and it gives you the equivalent of a prepaid credit card. Great deal. Under $10 for a movie and free batteries. Valid until September 2013 or approximately 2 months after you register your code.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2011
2554 posts
891 upvotes
Winnipeg
I just came back from purchasing 6 more battery packs with movie vouchers from superstore... The 8x AA Advanced Alkaline were on sale for $7.97, and they had $4 off coupons at the entrance, so $4.50 after taxes per pack. The coupons are good until the end of the month.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
7314 posts
662 upvotes
guys n girls...remember u can get 100 scene points too!!! dont forget to scan
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1558 posts
224 upvotes
soulchief wrote:
Nov 17th, 2012 11:02 pm
I just came back from purchasing 6 more battery packs with movie vouchers from superstore... The 8x AA Advanced Alkaline were on sale for $7.97, and they had $4 off coupons at the entrance, so $4.50 after taxes per pack. The coupons are good until the end of the month.
I bought the exact same pack and since today was a Tax free day at RCSS so my total was 3.97. Please check your receipt, they should have refunded you the taxes at the end of all transactions.
Sep 23, 2008
342 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
soulchief wrote:
Nov 17th, 2012 11:02 pm
Whoa, that's hot. I hope I can get that deal in Toronto.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1558 posts
224 upvotes
switchblade baby wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 2:36 am
Yes. I am thinking of going back and buy couple more pack today. Hope the coupons are still there.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2011
2554 posts
891 upvotes
Winnipeg
simplylgg wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 1:01 am
I bought the exact same pack and since today was a Tax free day at RCSS so my total was 3.97. Please check your receipt, they should have refunded you the taxes at the end of all transactions.
No tax free day here, we've only had 1 or 2 of those days this year :/

For some reason the first superstore i went to to buy 4 packs the cashier (who told me about the coupons) said its one coupon per order so he had to do separate orders for each one. The 2nd superstore i went to, the cashier did the 2 coupons in the same transaction.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1558 posts
224 upvotes
soulchief wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 10:47 am
No tax free day here, we've only had 1 or 2 of those days this year :/

For some reason the first superstore i went to to buy 4 packs the cashier (who told me about the coupons) said its one coupon per order so he had to do separate orders for each one. The 2nd superstore i went to, the cashier did the 2 coupons in the same transaction.
Oh tax free was Ontario only. Didn't pay attention to your location. It is amazing that we have had tax free weekend almost every other week in the past few months in Ontario and it is working great for both us as customers and Super Store. On top of that they have made price match process so easy at my store so I do all my shopping tax free and take advantage of lower price items of other stores such as Wally Mart. The other day a cashier just automatically reduced a price of an item I was buying and told me that Food Basics is selling this for a lower price even though I didn't have the flyer and I was not even aware of the lower price at FB and did not intend to price match. That was awesome. Now there are only two stores I shop Super Store and of course Costco :)
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1558 posts
224 upvotes
switchblade baby wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 2:36 am
I got the deal in Toronto so it is available here.
× < >