Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lowe's

HD, LOWES - Samsung Slide In Electric Range - NE58F9710WS $850 OFF!!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2014 9:39 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 9, 2004
1533 posts
1294 upvotes
Upstairs
noelliam wrote: Wow, I just ordered the range one step down a few weeks ago and thought I had an awesome deal taking advantage of price match and samsung $100 rebate. It's now at $1198, which will save me another $260. Thanks OP! Called the store and he processed the rebate now and I just have to go in and confirm. He warned that this price was "weird" and "crazy low" and figured the price could go up at any time.
What Samsung rebate are you referring to? Please share link.

Home Depot charged me $20 to haul away the old stove. Is that the norm or did I get ripped off?

Also I was quoted $169 for 4 additional years of warranty. I normally refuse extended warranties, especially for major appliances but this seems like a decent price for 4 additional years. Also, this stove has a lot of electronics and a fancy touchscreen which might be prone to fail. You do have 11 months from date of purchase to decide though.
May 27, 2007
148 posts
47 upvotes
Calgary
RedBargainz wrote: What Samsung rebate are you referring to? Please share link.

Home Depot charged me $20 to haul away the old stove. Is that the norm or did I get ripped off?

Also I was quoted $169 for 4 additional years of warranty. I normally refuse extended warranties, especially for major appliances but this seems like a decent price for 4 additional years. Also, this stove has a lot of electronics and a fancy touchscreen which might be prone to fail. You do have 11 months from date of purchase to decide though.
It is normal to charge $20. Future shop charges $30 per one.

4 additional years on top of the original one year factory warranty is not bad.
Dec 10, 2006
218 posts
190 upvotes
RedBargainz wrote: What Samsung rebate are you referring to? Please share link.

It was a Samsung rebate of $100 per appliance. It expired 2-3 weeks ago, but there was a RFD thread dedicated to it as many people myself include took advantage of HD price match policy PLUS the rebate.
Aug 11, 2014
48 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I missed it!! Damn, that's the stove i wanted too.
BTW, i have used Lowe's price match policy previously with no issues. Showed rep online ad from FS that included no tax. PM'ed with no questions asked at Warden/Eglinton Lowe's.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
There are a lot of ads on kijiji (at least around here) from people that recycle medal that will haul away appliances for free.

When I was researching double ovens I looked at the Samsung ones with the removable divider - decided against it because I found a lot of complaints saying the divider would get stuck, so watch for that.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
grantz wrote: There are a lot of ads on kijiji (at least around here) from people that recycle medal that will haul away appliances for free.

When I was researching double ovens I looked at the Samsung ones with the removable divider - decided against it because I found a lot of complaints saying the divider would get stuck, so watch for that.
I can assure you it could get stuck only if you jam it in the wrong slot :D
Mar 26, 2006
433 posts
89 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Let me warn people that Lowes is terrible place to price match. So this is very much YMMV.

The Lowes near Caledonia and Eglinton is exceptionally bad as they are very rigid with their price matching. They staunchly refused to price match and +10% off. When I asked where this is stated in their policy, they refused to point towards it. When I spoke to their manager, she took sometime but pointed out a clause in their Price Matching Policy that I think everyone here should know. It's very sneaky but it is there, I suppose.

http://www.lowes.ca/articles/Trust-Lowes_a807.html

Scroll to the bottom where it says "THE FINE PRINT"

The Fine Print
*For competitor percent-off sales, we'll match the final net price the competitor is offering.

And this is how I was unable to match + beat at this location. Terribly misleading.

Good luck at other locations.
They always get me with this line:
Our Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to Competitor.... .....limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, discontinued, liquidations, clearance, ...

So basically, they don't match sales.
Aug 25, 2007
460 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
We purchased the Samsung Slide In Electric Range - NE58F9710WS a few months ago for $1,949.99 from a retailer in Toronto. We bought all our appliances got great deals on everything did not even have to haggle, the sale man simply looked up the best sale prices he could find on-line and extended that price to us.

Have to say the Samsung Slide In Electric Range - NE58F9710WS is awesome, would not change this decision for anything. If anyone would like to ask a question about the range send us a note and we will give you our feedback. Am letting everyone know now however that this really a fantastic appliance. We stayed away from anything else Samsung due to feedback from many sources, but the range only had glowing reviews and so glad we made the right choice as we absolutely love our decision.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
1258 posts
287 upvotes
Ontario
Ballroomblitz wrote: We purchased the Samsung Slide In Electric Range - NE58F9710WS a few months ago for $1,949.99 from a retailer in Toronto. We bought all our appliances got great deals on everything did not even have to haggle, the sale man simply looked up the best sale prices he could find on-line and extended that price to us.

Have to say the Samsung Slide In Electric Range - NE58F9710WS is awesome, would not change this decision for anything. If anyone would like to ask a question about the range send us a note and we will give you our feedback. Am letting everyone know now however that this really a fantastic appliance. We stayed away from anything else Samsung due to feedback from many sources, but the range only had glowing reviews and so glad we made the right choice as we absolutely love our decision.
Have you check the back panel lately for evidence of any kind of rust, due to convection heating? A friend on mine has a frigidaire and is having their slide in replaced after couple years of use. The back panel is completely rusted through, and the convection motor is rattling. Hope this isn't the case for these samsungs.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6153 upvotes
Samsung doesn't make good ranges. At that price range, you should be considering Blue Star.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
AsianXL wrote: Samsung doesn't make good ranges. At that price range, you should be considering Blue Star.
You better think again, this is awesome range and very well rated.
Jan 6, 2013
49 posts
20 upvotes
Deal is dead

yes the storage bin underneth can be used as a heating tray.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Anybody have a print screen of the ne58s9500ss at 1198?

Sears salesperson was supposed to credit me 575
He only did 399
Even though i told him the difference is 500+tax
Grrr

It was on the phone.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2004
1301 posts
357 upvotes
Montreal
irodeo wrote: Anybody have a print screen of the ne58s9500ss at 1198?

Sears salesperson was supposed to credit me 575
He only did 399
Even though i told him the difference is 500+tax
Grrr

It was on the phone.
FYI - I bargained this (the NE589710WS) at FutureShop for $1700. They gave me a 5 year warranty for $120 on top of it. I normally don't buy these warranties but knowing the Korean for their warranty coverage - I went for it. So in reality he charged me the stove at 1590 + 240 for warranty - since he can't officially reduce the warranty price.