Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Milwaukee M18 Driver Drill with Free M18 Battery $129 *YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2014 3:15 pm
Tags:
May 6, 2007
9 posts
Toronto

Milwaukee M18 Driver Drill with Free M18 Battery $129 *YMMV

Price:
I just want to share one of hot deal at Home Depot - Dufferin/Steels
I bought one Milwaukee basic 18V driver at 129.99 plus tax from Home Depot - Dufferin.
Specific model number is 2601-21
It comes with M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery for free, it is $99 at Home Depot.
http://www.homedepot.ca/product/m18-com ... ery/921013
One more thing, The battery offered is not old model, upgraded model 2.0
The link is old model

I went to other Home Depot, Yorkdale store but they don't have this hot deal.
I am not sure this deal is only at Duffering store but when I spoke with HD guy in Yorkdale location,
They don't know.
If you are just home user, go for it.
It is SUPER deal,
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2338 posts
416 upvotes
Edmonton
The promotion has officially expired. Stores that still have stock are clearing the "special buy" tagged drills. I returned the drill as the battery is pretty crappy and does not hold enough charge to even drive 50 screws.
Apr 11, 2005
73 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
The batteries are typically among the best out there. They carry a 3yr warranty. I would just have had the battery replaced under warranty.
Dec 2, 2010
127 posts
121 upvotes
I bought this deal a few months ago when they had it at the Moncton location and have been very impressed with the battery performance.

I have had no issues with the battery holding a charge. It seems to last for a long time, even under heavy load.

IMHO this is a solid deal for a good quality drill.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2338 posts
416 upvotes
Edmonton
abhoskin wrote: The batteries are typically among the best out there. They carry a 3yr warranty. I would just have had the battery replaced under warranty.
The battery that comes with the tool is compact 2.0, you might need a bigger battery to have decent runtime.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2338 posts
416 upvotes
Edmonton
genghis99 wrote: I bought this deal a few months ago when they had it at the Moncton location and have been very impressed with the battery performance.

I have had no issues with the battery holding a charge. It seems to last for a long time, even under heavy load.

IMHO this is a solid deal for a good quality drill.
Drill yes, much better quality. Compact battery not so much.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)