Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Toro Power Max 724 OE Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snowblower $765, PM

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2014 7:04 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1275 posts
327 upvotes
Ordered this 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it...anyone else have their orders delayed?
Mar 9, 2006
74 posts
73 upvotes
Thanks op. With the back seats folded down on my 2010 rav4 (SUV), and the unit taken out of the box,I was able to fit the snow blower in with ease.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
btb82 wrote: Thanks op. With the back seats folded down on my 2010 rav4 (SUV), and the unit taken out of the box,I was able to fit the snow blower in with ease.
WOW - revived a year old thread - but the deal is still (or back) on!
I didn't catch on when reading the OP unitl I saw the statement about snow later this week!!
Oct 22, 2014
6 posts
Toronto, ON
Brampton home depot in Brampton would not give the 10% off they say you need a flyer and alpine is not a major retailer. Home depot stores are a pain in the ass here. They have us really hard time. They would not even price match till they call Alpine. The manager even lied to us that the online price is incorrect as informed by alpine. I called alpine d hey verified the price. The only reason we stuck with home depot is because they provide extended warranty for further 2 years total of 4 years. I have no skills to repair a snowplower.
We even
Banned
Sep 25, 2011
129 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
its back!! Price match it with alpine $849 less $85 price match .. got mine yesturday
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
tigersingh wrote: its back!! Price match it with alpine $849 less $85 price match .. got mine yesturday
I price matched at the Newmarket Home Depot store on Friday and they took 10% off the Home Depot Price of $1100. Not sure why but I got it already assembled for $739.00 plus tax.
Feb 14, 2006
621 posts
13 upvotes
I was looking to buy the same unit this weekend and price Alpine but the homedepot price match states This guarantee does not apply to competitor online prices or offers?
What does that mean i guess i'll drive to Mississauga location to price match hopefully much easier.

What brampton location did u go to?

This Price Guarantee applies to identical In-Stock items at The Home Depot retail location you visit. No Special Orders (with the exception of Special Order appliances only) or rain checks. This guarantee does not apply to competitor online prices or offers. Applies to everyday and sale pricing. The Home Depot reserves the right to verify the price and availability of the product at the local competitor location before honouring this offer. Price confirmation from a competitor must be presented to The Home Depot during the effective dates of the competitor's flyer. This Price Guarantee excludes typographical or other errors, free offers, gifts with purchase, gift cards, gift certificates, rebates, clearance or close-out prices, credit or financing programs, used, damaged, returned, open box or display merchandise, bid pricing, volume discounts, Special Orders (other than appliances), sales tax, online purchases, delivery or assembly services, labour, installation, and products and services furnished by our Installation Services.
Discount applied before taxes and environmental stewardship fees or other levies, if applicable. We reserve the right to limit quantities to an amount reasonable for a residential homeowner. This Price Guarantee cannot be combined with any other offer.
65 upvotes
Toronto
mafiastyles wrote: I was looking to buy the same unit this weekend and price Alpine but the homedepot price match states This guarantee does not apply to competitor online prices or offers?
What does that mean i guess i'll drive to Mississauga location to price match hopefully much easier.

What brampton location did u go to?

This Price Guarantee applies to identical In-Stock items at The Home Depot retail location you visit. No Special Orders (with the exception of Special Order appliances only) or rain checks. This guarantee does not apply to competitor online prices or offers. Applies to everyday and sale pricing. The Home Depot reserves the right to verify the price and availability of the product at the local competitor location before honouring this offer. Price confirmation from a competitor must be presented to The Home Depot during the effective dates of the competitor's flyer. This Price Guarantee excludes typographical or other errors, free offers, gifts with purchase, gift cards, gift certificates, rebates, clearance or close-out prices, credit or financing programs, used, damaged, returned, open box or display merchandise, bid pricing, volume discounts, Special Orders (other than appliances), sales tax, online purchases, delivery or assembly services, labour, installation, and products and services furnished by our Installation Services.
Discount applied before taxes and environmental stewardship fees or other levies, if applicable. We reserve the right to limit quantities to an amount reasonable for a residential homeowner. This Price Guarantee cannot be combined with any other offer.
its not an online offer its instore // u just got a bad sales rep
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
I had no problem at the Newmarket store. I price matched Kooybrothers and alpine lawn and garden. I just showed them the price on my phone on the 2 websites and then they matched it. Then I mentioned shouldn't it be 10% less. They called the manager to verify and then did it for me. You shouldn't have a problem doing it.
Banned
Sep 25, 2011
129 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
some people dont have style or tact when they speak to sales reps...
Jan 2, 2013
34 posts
44 upvotes
RIVERVIEW
phredder wrote: That is a good reminder and some good advice. I am sure when snowblowers are shipped the vender is responsible for some assembly of the unit. Places like Alpine and JD would have more qualified people performing those tasks, if not mechanics, than the big box venders. It is like when my buddy bought his lawnmower at Sears. As he was pushing his new lawnmower out the door the salesman said, "add some gas and she's good to go." So my buddy got home, added the gas and it ran for about 5 seconds and stopped. Moral of the story is that places like Alpine and JD would have made sure there was oil in the motor. :)
Not the best example with JD. All John Deere tractors are PDI'd by John Deere at Home Depot. And service has to be performed by an authorized JD dealer or risk losing their dealership. Warranty is warranty, no matter where it is purchased.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4879 posts
2787 upvotes
Ontario
I got this deal by PM'ing with Rental Experts as posted in the 2014-2015 snowblower thread.
Feb 3, 2009
101 posts
37 upvotes
Has anyone out West in BC managed to get it for this price? I haven't tried but might!
Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5861 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
Just went and purchased it from Home Depot.

Had to find a local dealer with a website as the one from the flyer was closed so they couldn't confirm the flyer was still valid.

All in all went ok for the PM.

Got it for 739+tax so I'm pretty sure they did the 10% on the full amount incorrectly. I didn't complain.

Thanks to those who posted about this deal!

Picking it up tomorrow with my neighbour as the box was too big for my Q5.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)