Expired Hot Deals

[Head-Direct] HiFiMan RE-0 49.99 (from 79.99) RE-ZERO 59.99 (from 99.99) + $10 ship

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2013 12:19 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 18, 2011
3 posts
11 upvotes

[Head-Direct] HiFiMan RE-0 49.99 (from 79.99) RE-ZERO 59.99 (from 99.99) + $10 ship

RE-0: http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=38
RE-ZERO (BACK TO REGULAR PRICE): http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=89

There's a clearance sale at head-direct for these really high-quality IEMs! For this price, it's a steal for these in ear headphones. Even at their original price it was a good bang for your buck. Get it while the sale lasts!

Headfi Reviews:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/head-di ... es/reviews
http://www.head-fi.org/products/head-di ... ro/reviews
52 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2006
1237 posts
9 upvotes
The RE-0 offer good balance sound. never tried the re-zero
Dec 31, 2010
754 posts
118 upvotes
I hate in-ear headphones.
I feel like your hearing gets progressively worse with them.
I used to use be a huge fan of IN-Ear headphones, never listened superloudly or at extreme volumes, but found that my hearing slowly declined.
Started wearing overhead heaphones and its sloooowwwly getting better.
Take it for what its worth.
Dec 27, 2002
388 posts
59 upvotes
Mississauga
I can vouch for the RE0. Amazing clarity, need a bass boost for best results. I recently bought the top of the line Marley noise cancelling headphones, and I miss the quality of the RE0 (cord broke, need to fix it).
[OP]
Jul 18, 2011
3 posts
11 upvotes
The RE-Zero's are supposedly much more durable than the RE0's. Also to counteract the microphonic effect, just wear them around your ear!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2004
3448 posts
401 upvotes
Very good deal.. I saw this at head-fi a while ago but passed since I had already bought the Brainwavz R1's.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2008
3275 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
I just bought the JVCs on the weekend and this deal comes up... <sadface.jpg>

This is a very good deal for those who're looking for something with really good quality:cost ratio. At $50, the RE0 is a steal imo.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2004
3448 posts
401 upvotes
windforcexx28 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2012 7:32 pm
I just bought the JVCs on the weekend and this deal comes up... <sadface.jpg>

This is a very good deal for those who're looking for something with really good quality:cost ratio. At $50, the RE0 is a steal imo.
Yup very good deal but if one likes big bass these won't fit the bill it seems from most of the reviews I've read.
Dec 3, 2004
195 posts
11 upvotes
Burnaby
about to pull the triggers on the higher quality re-zeros.

EDIT: Does anyone want one in Vancouver? Split $10 shipping? Please pm me if you are serious about getting a pair.
▓▒▓▒▓█▓██▄▀▄▀ HEAT▀▄▀▄██▓█▓▒▓▒▓
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1479 posts
177 upvotes
Scarborough
Not beats? Obviously don't want as the beats are the best headphones you can get on the market. You guys don't know anything about headphones. Plus they look like garbage..ain't got no swagga nawmeanz son

Feb 17, 2012
184 posts
43 upvotes
I've had the RE-Zero for over a year now, still sound great, no issues. I think the build quality on the Re-Zero is better than RE0 since I remember reading a lot of threads complaining about the RE0 breaking apart (especially left ear bud).

Word of advice, these headphones aren't for the people who only care about BASS, these are well rounded headphones, hi, low mids everything. The bass is there but it isn't over emphasized, its deep but not boomy. So if you like Beats, stay away.
Oct 11, 2010
12 posts
1 upvote
This is hot! I bought these a year ago at 70$ and never heard so much detail in anything else, ever! These were listed at number 2 on Head-Fi when at bought them. Number 1 was the 1000$+ HD800's from Sennheisers. Yeah, I know they're not in the same league but I was more impressed with the RE0 then with the HD800's on a 5000$ sound system at Fillion's showroom. They are NOT bass heavy thats for sure but from my headphone collection, these are the precision kings.

ADD : Read Joker's review on Head-Fi IEM's mega thread he made. He knows his stuff.
× < >