Expired Hot Deals

[Head-Direct] HiFiMan RE-0 49.99 (from 79.99) RE-ZERO 59.99 (from 99.99) + $10 ship

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2013 12:19 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2009
1887 posts
1655 upvotes
Quebec
How would these compare to the Vsonic GR06?
Mar 27, 2011
534 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
thanks op! ordered one... but haven't received any confirmation emails from either head-direct or paypal. Order is still listed as 'Waiting for shipping'. I should get my tracking info when it ships right?
Aug 8, 2009
587 posts
46 upvotes
I got RE-0s a few years ago and they are still going strong. Tempted to get another pair/a pair of the ZEROs for when mine craps out.

Great performance to price ratio.
Jul 15, 2003
359 posts
28 upvotes
Am I the only one that does not like the RE0's? I got it because of the the rave reviews from head-fi, but the bass is extremely lacking; you need to use an EQ to boost the bass. The mids and highs are very clear though.
Apr 13, 2005
833 posts
30 upvotes
djray wrote:
Nov 16th, 2012 8:45 pm
Am I the only one that does not like the RE0's? I got it because of the the rave reviews from head-fi, but the bass is extremely lacking; you need to use an EQ to boost the bass. The mids and highs are very clear though.
I got one from couple years ago for $79, which was a great deal at the time ( I believe they started at $199 price point)
I listen to mainly hiphop and found the base lacking for my taste on the other hand,
My wife listens to lots of acoustic and indie music and she LOVES LOVES them.

They are soo freaking clear its scary at this price point.
[OP]
Jul 18, 2011
3 posts
11 upvotes
Looks like the RE-ZEROs are out of stock. BTW, I received my pair of zeros approximately 10 business days. No tracking info for usps which sucks though
Sep 30, 2006
239 posts
28 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP, wanted RE-0 for years... definitely a great deal... I was tempted to get them at $79 before, but this just is a no brainer for me..
Dec 3, 2004
195 posts
11 upvotes
Burnaby
Has not left Illinois sorting facility since entering the USPS system on Nov 9. So that's 8 business days. Wondering what's appropriate if its delayed longer than business 10 days.
▓▒▓▒▓█▓██▄▀▄▀ HEAT▀▄▀▄██▓█▓▒▓▒▓
Jul 28, 2009
107 posts
2 upvotes
I ordered the re-0 & re-zero and they are shipping with DHL. I checked my tracking details and my order is being processed at SHANGHAI - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC .... ?
Mechanical Keyboards: "The Hype Is Real!"
Jan 16, 2006
706 posts
55 upvotes
Just received my RE-Zero 20 minutes ago. Wow DHL shipping from China is fast, 2 days!
Shanghai -> Cincinnati -> Montreal? (it says east Quebec) -> Ottawa
Also, the tracking worked. Why can't canada post do tracking like DHL?
Nov 12, 2009
13 posts
1 upvote
Surrey
Same here, usps tracking says its still at the IL sorting facility since the 9th. :'(
Aydn wrote:
Nov 20th, 2012 9:29 pm
Has not left Illinois sorting facility since entering the USPS system on Nov 9. So that's 8 business days. Wondering what's appropriate if its delayed longer than business 10 days.
Dec 3, 2004
195 posts
11 upvotes
Burnaby
zegerman wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2012 5:51 pm
Just received my RE-Zero 20 minutes ago. Wow DHL shipping from China is fast, 2 days!
Shanghai -> Cincinnati -> Montreal? (it says east Quebec) -> Ottawa
Also, the tracking worked. Why can't canada post do tracking like DHL?
When did you order?
▓▒▓▒▓█▓██▄▀▄▀ HEAT▀▄▀▄██▓█▓▒▓▒▓
Oct 12, 2007
39 posts
2 upvotes
I received mine in the mail today. I believe they use 'First Class International' which doesn't track your shipment day-by-day...it'll just tell you when it enters the mail stream and you'll just have to wait from there.

Absolutely loving the RE-Zero's by the way, it's true that the bass is lacking but I've never been the type to care much for heavy bass. Gonna stock up on a few RE-0 to give as christmas gifts!
Jan 16, 2006
706 posts
55 upvotes
Aydn wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2012 6:10 pm
When did you order?
I ordered on the 15th. So it did take 5 days to process, which included the weekend. So 7 days total, 5 to process & 2 to deliver.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1708 posts
188 upvotes
GTA
offspring wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2012 6:16 pm
I received mine in the mail today. I believe they use 'First Class International' which doesn't track your shipment day-by-day...it'll just tell you when it enters the mail stream and you'll just have to wait from there.

Absolutely loving the RE-Zero's by the way, it's true that the bass is lacking but I've never been the type to care much for heavy bass. Gonna stock up on a few RE-0 to give as christmas gifts!
Just got mine tonight. DHL driver showed up at 7pm. I really like these RE-Zero's. Hard to find the L/R lettering though. I got comply foam tips on them.
× < >