Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Head-Direct] HiFiMan RE-0 49.99 (from 79.99) RE-ZERO 59.99 (from 99.99) + $10 ship

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2013 12:19 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 12, 2009
18 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Same here, usps tracking says its still at the IL sorting facility since the 9th. :'(
Aydn wrote: Has not left Illinois sorting facility since entering the USPS system on Nov 9. So that's 8 business days. Wondering what's appropriate if its delayed longer than business 10 days.
Dec 3, 2004
195 posts
11 upvotes
Burnaby
zegerman wrote: Just received my RE-Zero 20 minutes ago. Wow DHL shipping from China is fast, 2 days!
Shanghai -> Cincinnati -> Montreal? (it says east Quebec) -> Ottawa
Also, the tracking worked. Why can't canada post do tracking like DHL?
When did you order?
▓▒▓▒▓█▓██▄▀▄▀ HEAT▀▄▀▄██▓█▓▒▓▒▓
Oct 12, 2007
39 posts
2 upvotes
I received mine in the mail today. I believe they use 'First Class International' which doesn't track your shipment day-by-day...it'll just tell you when it enters the mail stream and you'll just have to wait from there.

Absolutely loving the RE-Zero's by the way, it's true that the bass is lacking but I've never been the type to care much for heavy bass. Gonna stock up on a few RE-0 to give as christmas gifts!
Jan 16, 2006
741 posts
98 upvotes
Aydn wrote: When did you order?
I ordered on the 15th. So it did take 5 days to process, which included the weekend. So 7 days total, 5 to process & 2 to deliver.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
2072 posts
440 upvotes
GTA
offspring wrote: I received mine in the mail today. I believe they use 'First Class International' which doesn't track your shipment day-by-day...it'll just tell you when it enters the mail stream and you'll just have to wait from there.

Absolutely loving the RE-Zero's by the way, it's true that the bass is lacking but I've never been the type to care much for heavy bass. Gonna stock up on a few RE-0 to give as christmas gifts!
Just got mine tonight. DHL driver showed up at 7pm. I really like these RE-Zero's. Hard to find the L/R lettering though. I got comply foam tips on them.
May 7, 2006
484 posts
277 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP!

Just ordered the Re-Zero's for $59!
Dec 3, 2004
195 posts
11 upvotes
Burnaby
rcheung13 wrote: Is this even good for your ear O_O
Ear's feelings are not hurt, it will be fine. I like the suggestion of asking your dentist for his old/expiring impression materials.
▓▒▓▒▓█▓██▄▀▄▀ HEAT▀▄▀▄██▓█▓▒▓▒▓
Aug 8, 2009
668 posts
68 upvotes
diananas wrote: I got RE-0s a few years ago and they are still going strong. Tempted to get another pair/a pair of the ZEROs for when mine craps out.

Great performance to price ratio.
Soo... my RE-0s just broke a few days ago... Luckily this sale is still on and I got another pair.

ZEROs are OOS/gone from store though. :(
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2003
2327 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
LEFT bud just broke on my Re-Zeros... much quieter than right
Oct 10, 2003
322 posts
22 upvotes
Mississauga
ZeroToHero wrote: I hate in-ear headphones.
I feel like your hearing gets progressively worse with them.
I used to use be a huge fan of IN-Ear headphones, never listened superloudly or at extreme volumes, but found that my hearing slowly declined.
Started wearing overhead heaphones and its sloooowwwly getting better.
Take it for what its worth.
1+
You are kind to warn other people!
Headphones will damage your hearing...... you are smart to find this out this before you need a hearing aid.
I hope this help others too!
Apr 1, 2010
308 posts
37 upvotes
MonsieurX wrote: How would these compare to the Vsonic GR06?
According to headfi forums the GR06 are very similar to these iems, but they seem to have better build quality than the RE0s. The GR06 is ~60 on Ebay. I ordered the GR06 and GR07 MKII a few weeks ago.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/609192/now-in- ... rth-to-buy

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-i ... d-02-17-13
u mad? come at me bro!