• Feb 29th, 2016 5:56 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6152 upvotes

Hearing Aids (Vancouver)

Please educate me on the products available, pricing, short-term/long-term care, and the best after-sale support. I am looking for the best performance for the dollar, not the best product in the market.

My guess would be Costco, and I am leaning towards them. Any other suggestions in Vancouver?

This is for my grandma.
3 replies
Feb 3, 2015
970 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
AsianXL wrote: Please educate me on the products available, pricing, short-term/long-term care, and the best after-sale support. I am looking for the best performance for the dollar, not the best product in the market.

My guess would be Costco, and I am leaning towards them. Any other suggestions in Vancouver?

This is for my grandma.
Too bad you're not in Toronto my wife works for hear for life and they are the best in the business. They give you loaners to try before you buy. Resound is a good brand name btw.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6152 upvotes
JohnS821 wrote: Too bad you're not in Toronto my wife works for hear for life and they are the best in the business. They give you loaners to try before you buy. Resound is a good brand name btw.
Thanks for your help.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
AsianXL wrote: Thanks for your help.
All hearing aid center give you a loaner pay $25 for the earmould. I thinks its 30 or 90 days trial before you decide if you want to buy it or not.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)