Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
8356 posts
372 upvotes
Mississauga

Is Heatware still popular/reputable?

Do people still use Heatware any more? Is it still reputable? I know people can give fake feedback so thats not very good.

I used Heatware when I was younger back in 2006 many times, but then I totally forgot about it and just recently got back into it, but then I realized I never saw anyone on RFD anymore advertising about their Heatware feedback.

Is it useless now? Should I just deactivate my account? Or is there still some use?
5 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
24557 posts
2330 upvotes
Ottawa
Has Heatware gone down the Homestars path? Or similar to many other review sites that are bombarded by great reviews to "up" the sellers status?
Perhaps the credibility has been compromised?
It’s not how far you fall that counts. It’s how high you bounce that counts! General G Patton
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
8356 posts
372 upvotes
Mississauga
Hmm I was thinking the same thing, its popularity and lack of updating and enforcing seems to have it now useless. No regular person I talk to knows what HeatWare is when I tell them, so I'm thinking of just stop using it.

Is there a way to deactivate and delete your account?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2202 posts
35 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:
Apr 1st, 2013 10:24 am
Once RFD implemented their own feedback system, I haven't used Heatware since...

As I mainly deal on RFD only, no need for any other feedback system....
Same. Prior to this, I used Heatware for the Memberworks gift cards - buying and selling gift cards was always a bit sketchy.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
6975 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote:
Apr 1st, 2013 11:56 am
Is there a way to deactivate and delete your account?
If it really bothers you that you can remove it from your signature
× < >