The Welcome to RedFlagDeals.com Forum

Hello and PSA to locked PM access for new users

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2018 4:33 pm
Feb 10, 2018
0 posts
I'm also trying to contact a seller -- hope this gets me into the system! Thanks in advance!
Feb 9, 2009
1 posts
2 upvotes
Gta
Same here, trying to pm seller. How long to get a post approved and does the pm function work right away please?
Feb 22, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Oh, I thought something on my computer was blocking PM's. Hello world, and hopefully this works!
Mar 12, 2018
1 posts
I thought it could have been my browser. I just signed up, so let's see if I can get approval for PM also.
Mar 13, 2018
2 posts
I posted on another forum but I still can't PM. I don't know if there is an issue. Mod., if you are monitoring this thread, please help. Thanks.
Mar 12, 2018
1 posts
Looks like I still can't PM people after my post was approved. Think the function isn't available to me.
Mar 15, 2018
11 posts
1 upvote
Hey!

So, just to be clear, once you have your FIRST post (that is approved), do you automatically get the PM access? Or is there another process needed to get PM access?
Mar 16, 2018
0 posts
Just wanted to say thank you for this post!! Like everyone else here, I've been trying to PM someone, good to know how it works.
Apr 22, 2018
1 posts
I also can't figure out how to post or pm as I am a newbie. At least now I know about the PM but still not sure about posting.
May 6, 2018
0 posts
Awesome, thank you for this. I haven't been able to figure it out. Thought I was going crazy.