The Welcome to RedFlagDeals.com Forum

Hello and PSA to locked PM access for new users

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2018 4:33 pm
Aug 20, 2013
3 posts
Good to know! Commenting so I can send a PM to a seller.
Jun 21, 2018
5 posts
76 upvotes
Long time lurker. I actually just created an account so I can pm a seller as well. After 10 years of browsing this forum, it's probably a good idea that I joined anyway.
Jun 23, 2018
15 posts
I’ve just moved to Canada and glad to find a site like this (HUKD is the one I’m used to back home).
Jul 2, 2018
1 posts
I just created a new account to get in on a deal (ie. I need approval). The funny thing is I've browsed this forum for years and just assume I had an account, but after unsuccessfully trying to log in I couldn't find any trace to having had created an account.

I know I have one, now!
Aug 31, 2018
0 posts
No wonder why I cannot send a DM! I searched all over but this explains it. Can someone tell me how to get the posts approved? Thank you!

[Mod Edit]
You post quality posts (not random junk/spam links/referrals etc.) and when a Mod gets a chance to review your post it gets approved. Like this one! Welcome to RFD!
Last edited by jt0000 on Sep 2nd, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 2, 2018
6 posts
22 upvotes
Ontario
Please approve my post so that I can PM.
Aug 30, 2018
1 posts
Victoria, BC
So I appreciate that someone approved my post above however I am unable to PM, is anyone able to help me?
Sep 5, 2018
0 posts
first post to rfd long time lurker, also please approve my post so that I can PM. Thanks!
Jan 18, 2018
0 posts
Was trying to PM a seller but couldnt find how, luckily after some search I found this. Hope reply count as a post.