Locked: Giving away $40 off code when purchasing first box at HelloFresh.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2018 12:06 am
[OP]
May 30, 2011
603 posts
761 upvotes

Giving away $40 off code when purchasing first box at HelloFresh.ca

I ordered something from The Bay and they gave me a code to redeem and save $40 off my first box at HelloFresh.ca. I have no use for it so PM me if you're interested. Claim within 30 days.

*Small print*
One offer per household for new customers only. Deal valid with the purchase of 2- or 4-person meal plan where HelloFresh delivers in Canada. Upon redemption you will be enrolled in an auto-renewal subscription which you may cancel at any time, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Please check hellofresh.ca for more information.
Share:
8 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
2660 posts
1033 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
How is this hot? Spam is the opposite of hot. I assume referral also.

Just googled it. The user is using a referral code so yeah breaking the rules a 2nd time there.
---
Koodo Long Term Customer!
Self Employed: Youtube, Sites, Server Administrator, and more. I enjoy just getting my hands on anything if I can do it from home.
Enjoyments: ATVing, Northern Living, Online Shopping, Being Social Active.
Dec 10, 2017
566 posts
309 upvotes
I've gotten so many of these as gift card in my HBC online orders, never used it..not worth the hassle! Many were $50 GC
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1597 posts
707 upvotes
This is available through anyone you know with HelloFresh.

They also give out "free box" vouchers to current customers to pass on to their friends
Dec 31, 2013
934 posts
456 upvotes
condo
sli723 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2018 9:05 pm
I ordered something from The Bay and they gave me a code to redeem and save $40 off my first box at HelloFresh.ca. I have no use for it so PM me if you're interested. Claim within 30 days.

*Small print*
One offer per household for new customers only. Deal valid with the purchase of 2- or 4-person meal plan where HelloFresh delivers in Canada. Upon redemption you will be enrolled in an auto-renewal subscription which you may cancel at any time, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Please check hellofresh.ca for more information.
kanechart wrote:
Apr 10th, 2018 9:08 pm
How is this hot? Spam is the opposite of hot. I assume referral also.

Just googled it. The user is using a referral code so yeah breaking the rules a 2nd time there.
The OP masked their referral code in the "clean" link to hello fresh. I guess RFD has become a sefl-referral haven... there needs to be more transparency and accountability from Mods/Admin
Last edited by tmonies on Apr 10th, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2007
4562 posts
805 upvotes
London
You can get the same discount going through ebates
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
2660 posts
1033 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
tmonies wrote:
Apr 10th, 2018 9:44 pm
The OP masked their referral code in the "clean" link to hello fresh. I guess RFD has become a sefl-referral haven... there needs to be more transparency and accountability from Mods/Admin
I notice it more and more the whole PM me I got a special code stuff more often on here.
---
Koodo Long Term Customer!
Self Employed: Youtube, Sites, Server Administrator, and more. I enjoy just getting my hands on anything if I can do it from home.
Enjoyments: ATVing, Northern Living, Online Shopping, Being Social Active.
[OP]
May 30, 2011
603 posts
761 upvotes
Sorry, I meant to post this in Freebies section.
[OP]
May 30, 2011
603 posts
761 upvotes
tmonies wrote:
Apr 10th, 2018 9:44 pm
kanechart wrote:
Apr 10th, 2018 9:51 pm
I notice it more and more the whole PM me I got a special code stuff more often on here.
I meant to post this in the Freebies section but I posted this thread in the Hot Deals section by accident.

I have no idea what you guys mean by referral code in the link. I just typed "hellofresh.ca" in the deal url field when creating this thread. I am not affiliated with this company in any way shape or form and thought a fellow RFD user would benefit from it since I have no use of the promo. Please do not accuse me of benefiting from this. I have requested the mods to move this thread to the Freebies section.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)