• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2017 2:20 am
[OP]
Nov 21, 2013
41 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto

HELP Decide College for Android Box

I need to decide in few days. Deadline Nov 1st.
Is this the right program? Or learn somewhere else?

Where should I start? To learn repair or upgrade android boxes? To change the launcher, android version, iptv, os?

Should I go to college. I have to decide in the next 3 days. 

What do I need to know? Linux, programming, java, powershell, android studio, cisco, A+, network+?
Github?
The program teaches linux, windows server active directory, hypervisors, programming in C, electric circuits, networking, binary, flipflops.

Or would it be a waste for android boxes?

https://appliedtechnology.humber.ca/pro ... ician.html

Semester 1

TECH 101: Electric CircuitsTECH 103: Digital FundamentalsTECH 104: Programming FundamentalsTECH 105: Technology FoundationsTMTH 104: Technical Mathematics 1WRIT 120: Technical Reading and Writing Skills

Semester 2

GNED 101: An Introduction to Arts and SciencesTECH 152: Telecommunication NetworksTECH 169: Windows Server Operating System Administration 1TECH 170: Fundamentals of Networking TechnologiesTECH 171: Introduction to HypervisorsTECH 172: Unix System Administration 1WRIT 220: Technical Workplace Writing Skills

Semester 3

NEST 203: IT Processes and SupportNEST 205: Advanced Routing and SwitchingNEST 206: Cloud InfrasturctureNEST 207: Unix System Administration 2NEST 208: Windows Server Operating System Administration 2

Select 1 from the following courses

GNED: General Elective

Required 1 from the following courses

NEST 209: Wireless NetworksNEST 210: Network Automation

Semester 4

NEST 255: SecurityNEST 256: Data Centre TechnologiesNEST 257: Unix System Administration 3NEST 258: Windows Server Operating System Adminstration 3NEST 259: Technical Project

Select 1 from the following courses

GNED: General Elective

Required 1 from the following courses

NEST 265: Unified CommunicationsNEST 266: Industrial Networks
1 reply
Oct 29, 2017
2 posts
2 upvotes
Are you looking to go to college just to learn how to setup an android box? I'm pretty sure you can go on YouTube and find hundreds of tutorials of how to do it. Should save you lots of money :)