Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: Help ! I am being BULLIED by a Mod ! Where do I go & What to do ?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2016 11:13 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2016
208 posts
9 upvotes

Help ! I am being BULLIED by a Mod ! Where do I go & What to do ?

How do I complain against a Mod ? I have received some PM's from the same Mod again and again. I hope RFD takes this seriously, instead of just banning me.

Can a Mod be banned or they can't be touched ? I mean who watches the watchman ?
Share:
3 replies
May 9, 2006
635 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
tangerinebarbiegirl wrote:
Apr 15th, 2016 11:06 am
How do I complain against a Mod ? I have received some PM's from the same Mod again and again. I hope RFD takes this seriously, instead of just banning me.

Can a Mod be banned or they can't be touched ? I mean who watches the watchman ?
Personal experience is RFD mods are awesome. they guide you through every mistakes you make. is there specific example you would like to share?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5028 posts
2498 upvotes
Toronto
tangerinebarbiegirl wrote:
Apr 15th, 2016 11:06 am

Let me guess... the PM's from said mod are because you keep bumping really old threads?, all about the same topic?, making no significative contribution to them at all?, even after you have been warned several times no to do that again?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Sep 30, 2001
27328 posts
6321 upvotes
Toronto
You can send a PM to the site administrator, TomRFD.
Don't talk about it, be about it