Students

Help me choose a university (Accounting)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2015 12:25 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1425 posts
1326 upvotes
Went to Brock, basically an accountant (or I guess auditor) ...
Dec 28, 2009
774 posts
260 upvotes
Wowow, this thread is from 2008 hahaha

I would highly recommend you to consider McMaster for accounting. A number of my friends graduated (no co-op program) and were able to secure jobs with the big4 and became CPA/CA. I graduated from a co-op program too at Ryerson for IT and I see a lot of merits in it, but consider the non-co-op option too. O wouldn't recommend Ryerson's accounting program (starting co-op this year I believe) because it is just too challenging for no reason. I've had friends who switched and commented on how much organized and progressial McMaster's accounting program is. Just my 2 cents. And congratulations on deciding on what you want to do with your life! :)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
4007 posts
1352 upvotes
Scarborough
I know this thread is from 2008, but if anyone's reading it now..whatever you do, go to a university you'll enjoy, and live on rez. Commuting is highly overrated. Join clubs, make friends and enjoy your time there.

For what it's worth, I went to utsc and didn't enjoy it there at all, one of my biggest regrets. I did achieve my goal of landing Big 4, but I feel I could've had a lot more fun while doing it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)