Help me decide? iPhone 4S -> LG Nexus 4?
+ it SHOULD be faster overall - more ram, processor, etc. etc.
+ I think I'll like Android better. Better control to do certain things/tweaks/etc.
+ I'm a Google person - GMail, calendar, docs, etc. etc. I suspect this should be much better on Android
+ Bigger screen/higher res. Find I do lot more web browsing/etc. these days and the screen should be good for that!
- It seems apps on iOS are better. Better quality, more of them
- I have a 32GB iPhone 4S and max on nexus is 16GB. I have 18GB of music, ~2GB offline GPS app, videos+photos, etc. I understand (and like) cloud but what about when I go out of range (subway) or elsewhere (out of province/country)
- No LTE. I don't care about it today I guess but if this was my next phone, LTE is likely to only become more important 6 months, 1 year from now...
-/+ Is the camera/video better or worse?
- Worse battery life? Early reviews seem to indicate battery life isn't exactly great
There are various things I don't care about:
- NFC I actually think I'll like.. but I don't know enough about the real-world application and at this point it's certainly not a must-have or anything like that
- Wireless charging - not like I'm going to buy a wireless charger for all these places (home, work, car, etc.) so... ya
What do you guys think? I also want to wait for some actual reviews to come flowing in... but wonder what some of you guys think?
Have I missed anything of importance?