Help me to pick a new car?
so I am planning to switch to a new car soon, I am currently having a temporary car (2014 CRV my fiance's, she doesn't use it much so I drive it to work with it), I was previously leasing a 2016 honda accord and returned it last month...
350 - 400 for leasing/financing
5000 - 15000 down payment
I am considering:
1. Lexus IS300 ( somewhat within budget for a 48 month least, but the insurance is about 30 dollars a month more for me and 20 more for my SO)
2. Audi A3 (much cheaper than IS300, but the same insurance trade off)
3. Lexus NX300 (lower insurance, but a bit out of my range)
4. Infiniti QX30 (lower insurance, affodable relatively to NX, didn't like it after test drive)
5. Acura ILX (super afforadble, not much different than a honda accord, slightly higher insurance)
6. Lexus UX200 or 250h? (ugly looking, but fits my needs, could be affordable and lower insurance)
7. Enlighten me!
Thank you !!