Home & Garden

HELP!!! Summit Energy Scam.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2017 8:59 am
[OP]
Apr 19, 2017
0 posts

HELP!!! Summit Energy Scam.

At Wednesday 19, 2016, a summit energy representative came over to my house. He asked me if I wanted to renew the 5 years contract with summit energy, and told me to pretend to be my dad to agree with the renewal when calling their office. I am a 16 years old, and I have no idea who they're, but I trusted them because my family have been in contract with them for 5 years. I thought if my family been with summit energy for 5 years, then they must of like the company. Like an idiot, I pretended to be my dad agree the with renewal contract. Apparently, my dad have been wanting to cancel the contract, and I literally just renewed the contract.

Summit Energy are arsehole, not only they come people house and deceive people into signing their contract, but they also manipulate people who are under 18 to be pretend to be their parents and make them agree to the contract for their parents.

I don't know what to do. All I know is that you can call them to cancel the contract renewal within 10 days, but I doubt they're going to be easy to deal with. It's been a day since the incident, do anyone have suggestion on what to do?
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2007
2687 posts
700 upvotes
Paris
lafeus wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 4:23 pm
At Wednesday 19, 2016, a summit energy representative came over to my house. He asked me if I wanted to renew the 5 years contract with summit energy, and told me to pretend to be my dad to agree with the renewal when calling their office. I am a 16 years old, and I have no idea who they're, but I trusted them because my family have been in contract with them for 5 years. I thought if my family been with summit energy for 5 years, then they must of like the company. Like an idiot, I pretended to be my dad agree the with renewal contract. Apparently, my dad have been wanting to cancel the contract, and I literally just renewed the contract.

Summit Energy are arsehole, not only they come people house and deceive people into signing their contract, but they also manipulate people who are under 18 to be pretend to be their parents and make them agree to the contract for their parents.

I don't know what to do. All I know is that you can call them to cancel the contract renewal within 10 days, but I doubt they're going to be easy to deal with. It's been a day since the incident, do anyone have suggestion on what to do?
Either a troll post or haven't read the board or both. Just enact their cancellation clause which you have 10 days to do
Gbill2004: Thanks but I'll just smell the couch before/if I buy it.

jonnyb: I go in there like PICASSO and toss the glue everywhere, I don't care what house I'm on.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2010
7676 posts
1876 upvotes
Toronto
Fraud. Troll.
t3359 wrote:
May 13th, 2016 9:56 am
...The magic eight ball would randomly say things and logic would never work. The eight ball is just a gimmick and a waste of time and effort. So equivalently, there is no possibility to "debate" you.