• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2009 11:56 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 23, 2009
226 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Paragon_X wrote: I have the test this coming Saturday. I am not the best with math so I've been trying to brush up on my skills. The other sections I'm not too worried about, but math, ugh lol
Similar question to the one above - What is the nature of the position? I understand this is an aptitude test. Does the position you are applying for not require math skills / logic / analytical thinking skills? If not, it seems crazy that they are looking for those skills & aptitudes.

To be honest, if someone tells me that they don't normally do well on these types of questions, they probably don't have the right skill set/aptitude for the job.

After a few years of seeing how unhappy people can be if they are in the wrong job, I've come to believe that its much better for the candidate if they don't get the job when they don't have the right abilities.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2009
2085 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Islander101 wrote: Similar question to the one above - What is the nature of the position? I understand this is an aptitude test. Does the position you are applying for not require math skills / logic / analytical thinking skills? If not, it seems crazy that they are looking for those skills & aptitudes.

To be honest, if someone tells me that they don't normally do well on these types of questions, they probably don't have the right skill set/aptitude for the job.

After a few years of seeing how unhappy people can be if they are in the wrong job, I've come to believe that its much better for the candidate if they don't get the job when they don't have the right abilities.
This is why when you deal with the CRA...sometimes it's just :confused:
It's kind of like trying to explain something so obvious as 1+1=2 and they just don't get it...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)