Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3751 posts
10 upvotes

henry's - camera

any pass experience with henry's Boxing Day Sale? I'm looking for a back pack for a DSLR... tamrac Adventure 6 OR Lowepro Fast Pack 250
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
3 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3751 posts
10 upvotes
Anyone?
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2003
1603 posts
138 upvotes
Hampton
I am waiting for the flyer - no direct link here however - if anyone has it I would be interested to see what they have in there
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2217 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
from past years they have never had any deals.... i can understand them not reducing lenses and current camera bodies but i dont know why they never try to clear old stock... also the accessories have the biggest markups so i also dont know why they never have deals on that either.

basically dont expect anything.