Travel

Here is a list of Last Minute Travel Sites...

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2017 3:31 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 3, 2003
263 posts
42 upvotes
Cambridge, Ontario, …

Here is a list of Last Minute Travel Sites...

345 replies
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
2 upvotes
GTA
:arrowu:

Make it sticky

PS: If you prefer to deal with a person or a physical store you can print the lowest price quote and go price match with http://www.flightcentre.ca/ and they will further deduct $10 off that price.

http://www.flightcentre.ca/info/aboutus ... rantee.jsp
Fineprint: Any brand that have [rfdlink=#]double underline link[/rfdlink] on my posts are not endorsed by me (unless stated otherwise) and automatically placed by the forum software for the site owners' commercial interests.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2005
2008 posts
2 upvotes
Flight Centre has been in the news lately about not offering much assistance for travellers who have booked a trip to Cancun in the near future. They're giving you 10 days to make alternative vacation arrangements - many of which are higher priced now - or you lose your money. The only way to get a refund is to contact the tour operator and get them to notify Flight Centre to refund your money.
Jun 29, 2005
175 posts
Thanks for putting this together, Meekame.

Really helpful! :)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6211 posts
63 upvotes
sparkplug wrote:Flight Centre has been in the news lately about not offering much assistance for travellers who have booked a trip to Cancun in the near future. They're giving you 10 days to make alternative vacation arrangements - many of which are higher priced now - or you lose your money. The only way to get a refund is to contact the tour operator and get them to notify Flight Centre to refund your money.
Really? I wonder if it's them or the tour operator? We got Signature and Conquest as the big ones, plus Air Transit. :confused:
Sep 28, 2002
166 posts
8 upvotes
Please make this a sticky... I search for this post every time I look for a deal...
To alcohol - the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
2700 posts
1 upvote
Markham, ON
thanks good post
"Materialism will inevitably produce the kind of society where people know the price of everything, but the value of nothing; where people have a great deal to live on, but very little to live for..." - anon.
Items for sale
Waterloo Engineering Textbooks
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1204 posts
108 upvotes
Burlington
I would add www.traveltst.ca to that list.

I find it one of the cheapest (comparable with travel222.com as the cheapest) and the advantage of this website is that it shows you all of the trips prices taxes included when you do a search. So you don't have to click on each individual package to see the total cost.

I found a great deal using this method, and then PM'd it with Flight Centre.
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
554 upvotes
just a comment,

i tried all those sites in planning my x'mas vacation to vegas and i must say expedia.ca beats them all by atleast 40% on prices on flights or packages to vegas in x'mas.

not sure if it's the 72hr expedia sale or what though, but expedia was a lot cheaper and i chose them this x'mas
Mar 5, 2004
613 posts
Montreal, Quebec
thanks & bump...
I AM. CANADIAN
Nov 14, 2003
237 posts
15 upvotes
Seems sunholidays.ca and selloffvacations.com have merged. Sunholidays just has a link to selloffvacations.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel