Travel

Here is a list of Last Minute Travel Sites...

May 5, 2013
6 posts
1 upvote
kmarwah wrote: I use the iPhone App called "Hotel Tonight" to find a good last minute deals (not sure if android also have this app). Try this app its good for last minute local deals.

There are still alot of good last minute hotel deals during Christmas time, I booked one in vancouver ... check it out ... Enjoy!!

Let us know if you find something good.
I have Hotel Tonight on my phone and tablet too. Love some of the deals on it. Only thing I would say is that sometimes it's more expensive than priceline express/last minute, always compare.
I've also booked hotels on www.jetsetter.com/ before. Got a 5 star luxury hotel for half the regular price. Jetsetter offers deals on some of the most exclusive hotels around the world. It's for luxury travellers on a tight budget. :D
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2005
1401 posts
355 upvotes
Oyster.com

is an amazing hotel review site with awesome pictures. Its particularly good on the iPad (great app for it).
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2005
1401 posts
355 upvotes
cessnabmw wrote: any good sites for cruise searches?
cruisecritics.com is THE site for cruise searches.
Apr 26, 2004
546 posts
71 upvotes
Cambridge
I'm trying to price out different options for a family vacation to an AI resort. Does anyone know of a site which shows the total price (or adult and kids' prices) without having to go through the whole 'book it' process? The price for kids can vary greatly...so I can look at 3 different resorts that are similarly priced for adults yet the kids prices may be $500+ different between the resorts. The same situation can even occur at one resort but with different tour operators. It's really time-consuming to have to go through every single option to find the best price. I imagine it's just wishful thinking for a website to have the kind of search option I'm looking for. Any suggestions?
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2005
1401 posts
355 upvotes
sdm242 wrote: I'm trying to price out different options for a family vacation to an AI resort. Does anyone know of a site which shows the total price (or adult and kids' prices) without having to go through the whole 'book it' process? The price for kids can vary greatly...so I can look at 3 different resorts that are similarly priced for adults yet the kids prices may be $500+ different between the resorts. The same situation can even occur at one resort but with different tour operators. It's really time-consuming to have to go through every single option to find the best price. I imagine it's just wishful thinking for a website to have the kind of search option I'm looking for. Any suggestions?
tripcentral.ca
Apr 26, 2004
546 posts
71 upvotes
Cambridge
Thanks but I've tried tripcentral already (I like their grid) it and it doesn't work they way I was asking about. I have to go through the whole process to get a final price. The only one that I've tried so far that gives a preliminary total price (including kids) is West Jet vacations but it, of course, only works for the trips they offer.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1107 posts
34 upvotes
My favourite last minute travel sites:

I check what is available first on http://matrix.itasoftware.com
Then I use the same dates and either book through GCR for $18 cash back, then enter www.cheapoair.ca.

I also book through www.skyscanner.net since the prices are sometimes cheaper than matrix. I also recommend http://www.google.ca/flights/ and www.expedia.ca

Check for any online promo codes.

I pay with either my MBNA World Travel MC card or MBNA Smartcash MC for additional money back.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2004
3888 posts
272 upvotes
I came across a last min site on rfd that started with M or N... it was 5 letters and I can't remember what it is can someone help?
Dec 19, 2013
1 posts
Toronto
Great work.thanks for sharing list travel site. surely it will help to the people who searching travel site. once again big thanks for sharing..
Oct 16, 2007
837 posts
51 upvotes
anybody used pricebeat.ca recently? Did they really send giftcard if you book through them?
Nov 18, 2014
1 posts
Keswick, ON
Flights and accommodation. Albeit this is very inclusive list. Missing are two very cool alternatives. I have had great luck using airbnb.com for accommodation. Also, I have found flights on both Craigslist and Kijiji. I am very cautious when buying flights from individuals but so far so good. As for the accommodations Airbnb providers have told me they find younger people cleaner and better guests. OLder persons staying for 3 days to a week treat the accommodations like a hotel, expecting room service to pick their towels and garbage off the ground daily. Younger people get the idea. Treating their week long rental more as a cottage rental. Airbnb people can say now say thank you the old folks have been informed. P.S. As an older person I would like to see my demographic pull up our socks, Or pass on airbnb.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)