Travel

Here is a list of Last Minute Travel Sites...

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2017 2:56 pm
Tags:
Oct 23, 2006
859 posts
27 upvotes
quick question : is it usually better to book an all-included vacation in advance or last minute? I would leave on 04/11 or 04/18 depending on the prices
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Jan 11, 2015
49 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks very much. It's very helpful. I like travelling, so I often look up some information on the Internet.This website address help me a lot
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3085 posts
341 upvotes
Torana
chuckdeg wrote:
Jan 13th, 2015 9:50 am
quick question : is it usually better to book an all-included vacation in advance or last minute? I would leave on 04/11 or 04/18 depending on the prices
It depends. I've been doing Al's for over 10 years now and each time I book it's been different times. Some a week before and some a couple months out. You have to monitor prices as they can change any minute...literally. Use a site like trip central to guage prices as it has a pretty nice layout.

Honestly the best advice I ever got was to set a budget and book when a resort is within that budget or else it might be too late. And then don't go back to check the price...that is unless you have price protection ;)

I only book 4 to 5 stars and usually 5 stars and have paid anywhere from $600 to $2000 tax in but usually we spend about $1200pp for a week in thr mayan. Our tastes have changed over the years and now we spend more lol.

It also depends on where you want to go. If you're set on one particualar resort then book when it's within budget. If you're just set on a country and don't care where you stay then last minute is probably a better option.

All of these sites will offer pretty much the same prices as well. I usually use I travel as I have a good agent that has helped me out. They also have promos like the "let it snow" or whatever it's called and they have price protection.
Jan 19, 2013
751 posts
67 upvotes
Surrey
Hi there

I want to book a Cuba vacation but noticed I can't do it on expedia for some reason, wondering what other reliable sites I can use. How is sunwing? I've heard they overbook sometimes?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2006
5865 posts
1370 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tonysoprano wrote:
Apr 19th, 2015 7:42 pm
Hi there

I want to book a Cuba vacation but noticed I can't do it on expedia for some reason, wondering what other reliable sites I can use. How is sunwing? I've heard they overbook sometimes?
Any site owned or that does business in the US won't having anything about Cuba due to the US/Cuban relations over the past 50+ years...
Apr 8, 2015
16 posts
Toronto, ON
Much thanks Meekame. I see a lot of good sites here. Although some of them are giving customers dissatisfaction of late. But that should not be a yardstick to cut off from any of them. I believe each and everyone of them provides service and assistance to the best of their knowledge and capabilities. No one should shout down any site or say bad words about any of them, because none is perfect. The thing is, you scan through and find the one that will best give you what you're looking for and go with it.

Once again it's a great info. Please like earlier suggested, make this one a sticky
Jan 19, 2013
751 posts
67 upvotes
Surrey
yao416 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2015 9:58 pm
Sunwing
Redtag
I've heard many negative stories about sunning with delays, etc... Is there anyone else you would recommend? I haven't checked Redtag yet.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
2975 posts
780 upvotes
Moncton
Selloffvacations
Nolitours

Canjetvacations

Canjet may eventually go out of business, but if you are going in the near future, they offer good deals from Toronto.

Cuba is great in the winter. I question the logic of going to a hurricane prone area in the summer, but then again I live 15 minutes from an ocean beach.
Clicking on "Thanks" is appreciated.