Travel

Here is a list of Last Minute Travel Sites...

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2017 11:07 am
Tags:
Oct 14, 2014
4 posts
1 upvote
Scarborough
Travelbug25 wrote:
Jul 1st, 2015 10:39 pm
I use eTripBudget, it seems to give me the cheapest flights.
Is the prices on the site in USD or CAN?
Mar 18, 2009
36 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
Solid list. Another great site to add would be Flyfar.ca I've booked with them once and had no issues. Very basic site with pretty good deals.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40102 posts
9413 upvotes
If I intend to book a multi-city flight, all segments of which are with just one airline, which of these sites would be most recommended?

I have been checking google flight and it seems Eva Air is currently cheapest with the fewest stops.

thank you.
Jun 18, 2012
59 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
www.ionlyflyfirstclass.com

their prices are always the same regardless if you're booking to fly out tomorrow or 2 months from now. It's business and first class with the top airlines mostly though. It's more than 50% off on most flights usually. I've used them twice.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3960 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
jadedxheart wrote:
Sep 5th, 2015 12:49 am
www.ionlyflyfirstclass.com

their prices are always the same regardless if you're booking to fly out tomorrow or 2 months from now. It's business and first class with the top airlines mostly though. It's more than 50% off on most flights usually. I've used them twice.
What is with the max 2 people per fligh though, any idea how can they consistently offer 50% off business?
Jun 18, 2012
59 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
greg123 wrote:
Sep 20th, 2015 11:46 pm
What is with the max 2 people per fligh though, any idea how can they consistently offer 50% off business?
This is what I pulled from their site:

"We are able to provide you significant cost reductions on your first/business class flight by procuring your ticket through use of air mile reward programs. IOFFC has a significant coffer of air miles credits throughout the most popular air miles rewards programs including:

Chase Rewards
American Airlines Rewards
Aeroplan Rewards
United Rewards"

So you don't get points for the flights when you book with them.
Dec 4, 2015
6 posts
Toronto, ON
ionlyflyfirstclass. Thanks for making a comment about that site. I always want to try some of their offers. I always see them being advertised but I don't anyone else who booked with them already. If I can afford the same and get a first class seat at the same time then I'll always opt for that instead.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
1451 posts
367 upvotes
bikerbiene97 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2015 9:21 pm
ionlyflyfirstclass. Thanks for making a comment about that site. I always want to try some of their offers. I always see them being advertised but I don't anyone else who booked with them already. If I can afford the same and get a first class seat at the same time then I'll always opt for that instead.
I've used before. Works very well. It was about a 38% reduction from google flights. That was enough for me to pull the trigger.

Used from Vancouver to Shanghai first class.

I would recommend.
Dec 31, 2015
216 posts
11 upvotes
Kitchener
Best site for booking flight / all inclusive?
Jan 13, 2016
1 posts
I have always booked every separately. Hotels through www.booking.com as they have great deals, more options and easy cancellation if needed last minute. I then book my flights separately through Google compare in order to get the best deals.
Aug 22, 2003
15541 posts
964 upvotes
Niagara Falls
chaddix7 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2016 11:23 pm
Best site for booking flight / all inclusive?
Any site. Pricing of all inclusives is contractually controlled. As there really are just a handful of providers you won't find a transat all inclusive cheaper somewhere else for example...
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!