The Welcome to RedFlagDeals.com Forum

... And here's my two-year late introduction!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2012 2:53 am
Tags:
None
Sep 19, 2010
11 posts
Montreal

... And here's my two-year late introduction!

Hello folks!

I'm starting off with a confession: I signed up here ages ago, freely creeped around the site and never got around to introduce myself. Better late than never, I suppose. I'm from nowhere exotic (just good old Toronto city), but I'm all up for wicked deals like everyone else. :)

I'm also a kitchen designer & ECOLeader at RONA Golden Mile in Scarborough and I've worked in the millwork / doors & windows department before that. This is a personal account, but please feel free to ask away if you have any RONA-related questions I might be able to help you with. (Customer service going beyond, perhaps? :razz :)

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to finally making my own contributions to RFD. After two years, I think it's about darned time. :lol:
'K' R. N.

Kitchen Designer at RONA Golden Mile.
20/20 Design pro and Apple lover.

(Also grammatically meticulous and slightly psycho-neurotic.)
7 replies
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
15885 posts
353 upvotes
awesome, glad you finally joined!! Your skills and knowledge will be appreciated here :D
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6430 posts
4840 upvotes
XtianRN wrote:
Jun 19th, 2012 11:49 am
Hello folks!

I'm starting off with a confession: I signed up here ages ago, freely creeped around the site and never got around to introduce myself. Better late than never, I suppose. I'm from nowhere exotic (just good old Toronto city), but I'm all up for wicked deals like everyone else. :)

I'm also a kitchen designer & ECOLeader at RONA Golden Mile in Scarborough and I've worked in the millwork / doors & windows department before that. This is a personal account, but please feel free to ask away if you have any RONA-related questions I might be able to help you with. (Customer service going beyond, perhaps? :razz :)

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to finally making my own contributions to RFD. After two years, I think it's about darned time. :lol
It doesn't matter where you're from, eh... Don't have to impress anyone... What's important, is that you're here! :D

Your knowledge will definitely be an asset to us, and it's never too late to join this great community!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
1962 posts
189 upvotes
Orleans
Welcome to RFD. Hope you can post some great Rona deals.
× < >