Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Herman Miller 15% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2017 5:31 pm
Mar 19, 2016
134 posts
302 upvotes

Herman Miller 15% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
May 19, 2017
HERMAN MILLER SUMMER SALE, 15% OFF + FREE SHIPPING, MAY 8 – 19, 2017
I've been holding off for a couple of years to jump on this but I'm gonna pull the trigger this time. The new and improved aeron is well worth it in my opinion
122 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1290 posts
720 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Is there a discount code that needs to be applied? I've been looking at the Embody chair Executive but don't see any 15% off.

Just saw your post, doesn't start until May 8?.. dang
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2197 upvotes
Have the Aeron at work, it's a nice chair. Not entirely sure it's worth $1k, but contours my lower back really nicely.
Jul 10, 2007
457 posts
340 upvotes
The new Aeron is very nice. Bought one for my wife several months ago, as she was having lots of back and neck issues due to long hours at the desk. After a few weeks of getting things dialled in, I haven't heard her mention any pain in months. Aeron plus adjustable keyboard drawer for the win!

Seriously though, one of the best things about the Aeron is that it is available in multiple frame sizes. Most chairs are one size fits all, which is crazy considering she is 125 pounds and I am 200. We can't both need the same size chair...

Very expensive, but if your job is sitting at a desk all day, it's worth considering as an investment in your health.

I'm considering getting one for myself, as 15% is better than the usual 0% discount at least! Thanks op.
Apr 13, 2017
476 posts
245 upvotes
raster wrote: The new Aeron is very nice. Bought one for my wife several months ago, as she was having lots of back and neck issues due to long hours at the desk. After a few weeks of getting things dialled in, I haven't heard her mention any pain in months. Aeron plus adjustable keyboard drawer for the win!

Seriously though, one of the best things about the Aeron is that it is available in multiple frame sizes. Most chairs are one size fits all, which is crazy considering she is 125 pounds and I am 200. We can't both need the same size chair...

Very expensive, but if your job is sitting at a desk all day, it's worth considering as an investment in your health.

I'm considering getting one for myself, as 15% is better than the usual 0% discount at least! Thanks op.
There's a "new" Aeron? how does it compare to the old?

Edit: Nevermind I googled it.

- More adjustable arm rests (they go back and forward too)
- New mesh material which is apparently more supportive
- New back support mechanism which is a combination of the two previous options (which you could not put together) - both the lumbar and the pelvis supports
- Chair is angled 1.8 degrees further forward
- Tilt mechanism causes the chair to hug your body more, with less latency
- A new white-ish color option

Anyways for tall but not basketball tall folk (5'10 - 6'4ish), I would recommend the middle one (size B). The worst thing is having your circulation cut off by the seat edge just behind your knees. Even with the size B i was having it cut off because of this foam insert. You can rip it out and then it's money.
Jul 2, 2006
86 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
cisconinja wrote: HERMAN MILLER SUMMER SALE, 15% OFF + FREE SHIPPING, MAY 8 – 19, 2017
I've been holding off for a couple of years to jump on this but I'm gonna pull the trigger this time. The new and improved aeron is well worth it in my opinion
Thanks for the post! I have been looking for one for a while. Is the sale only in this shop or is it a sale by Herman Miller?
Jul 6, 2008
471 posts
171 upvotes
Montreal
sports1 wrote: Have the Aeron at work, it's a nice chair. Not entirely sure it's worth $1k, but contours my lower back really nicely.
I'd say it's worth it if you have the means... It's not a case of overpaying just for the brand (like in clothing)... but obviously 1k is a lot.... I got a used one for $400 on kijiji. Definitely worth it for $400.

I tried a lot of chairs at Staples and other furnitore stores, not one was a comfy as the Aeron. Even 500-600$ chairs.
Mar 19, 2016
134 posts
302 upvotes
its by Herman miller so it should be available at all locations
Jun 3, 2007
358 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad there isn't been a Steelcase discount instead of Herman Miller. Good deal if you're looking for a Herman Miller. The Aeron is a great chair for sweaty backs with the mesh seating but sacrifices a bit of comfort IMO.
No signature
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1575 posts
2070 upvotes
Knowhere
nice chair, 1K price, no!

have them in the office, and I see some breaks/worn out here and there, it is definitely better than 250$ costco chair , but 800$ better? no, not that much....
Jun 3, 2007
358 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Costco has lifetime warranty :D
No signature
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
bfungyau wrote: Thanks for the post! I have been looking for one for a while. Is the sale only in this shop or is it a sale by Herman Miller?
This is a promo put on by Herman Miller and should be available at most authorized dealers. It is run semi-annually, once in the late spring/early summer and then once a few weeks before Xmas. Links to past sale/discussion threads:

herman-miller-15-off-sale-may-5-may-17-a-1974283/
herman-miller-15-off-holiday-2013-semi- ... 2-1409283/
herman-miller-15-off-november-23-december-14-a-1860211/
herman-miller-semi-annual-sale-15-off-n ... h-1608343/
dwr-15-off-herman-miller-sale-free-ship ... a-1484863/
herman-miller-summer-sale-15-off-semi-a ... h-1342061/
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1671 posts
1189 upvotes
For those in the GTA, there are a couple of authorized Herman Miller contract resellers that sell for way under retail everyday. They don't participate in the 15% off semi annual sale but their everyday prices are likely cheaper anyway. Check out Business Interiors (https://www.businessinteriors.ca/) or Workspace Group (http://www.workspacegroup.ca/). You need to call or email for a quote. It's best to pick up from their respective warehouses as their local shipping costs are fairly high.

I bought an Embody chair a couple of years ago from BI - custom configuration - at a price well below the 15% off sale price at the time.
I've also purchased Herman Miller task chairs and lights from WSG for well under retail recently.

I would recommend either place if you're looking for great pricing on Herman Miller products.
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
947 upvotes
vader_slri wrote: For those in the GTA, there are a couple of authorized Herman Miller contract resellers that sell for way under retail everyday. They don't participate in the 15% off semi annual sale but their everyday prices are likely cheaper anyway. Check out Business Interiors (https://www.businessinteriors.ca/) or Workspace Group (http://www.workspacegroup.ca/). You need to call or email for a quote. It's best to pick up from their respective warehouses as their local shipping costs are fairly high.

I bought an Embody chair a couple of years ago from BI - custom configuration - at a price well below the 15% off sale price at the time.
I've also purchased Herman Miller task chairs and lights from WSG for well under retail recently.

I would recommend either place if you're looking for great pricing on Herman Miller products.
+1 for workspace group, brought it just over 3 years ago from them, remember I got a better deal then listed, but forgot the exact pricing.
Aug 30, 2009
394 posts
49 upvotes
Esg876 wrote: +1 for workspace group, brought it just over 3 years ago from them, remember I got a better deal then listed, but forgot the exact pricing.
+2 for work space group. Got a much better deal last year than listed even with 15% off.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2116 posts
6126 upvotes
Just picked up the new Aeron locally (K-W). Butt is cold from the mesh but I use it in the basement. I toss a blanket on the chair, got it for much better than this retail + 15%. Close to what Business Interior offers. No complaints so far. 1 month build time.
Aug 4, 2016
16 posts
3 upvotes
Mmagic888 wrote: Just picked up the new Aeron locally (K-W). Butt is cold from the mesh but I use it in the basement. I toss a blanket on the chair, got it for much better than this retail + 15%. Close to what Business Interior offers. No complaints so far. 1 month build time.
Could I ask you where in K-W? Been eyeing one of these chairs for a while since we have them at work and I want one for home but the $1k+ price has been turning me off.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2007
1354 posts
700 upvotes
EQ3 is a authorized dealer and has free shipping in top... at least the one in Ottawa does. they also offer free assembly if necessary.

Edit: EQ3 is corporate so you can buy in Ottawa and ship anywhere in Ontario / Canada too

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)