• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2017 9:27 am
[OP]
Banned
Aug 20, 2017
1 posts

Hey guys, newbie from Canada

Hey guys, It's a great privilege to join this forum. Thanks a ton for accepting me to this forum. I was waiting long to see you all. And I believe this is the right time to meet you guys and join you in the discussions. I saw many relevant threads here. Looking forward to sharing my ideas and thoughts and also learn from the experts here.

I'm Nathan from Canada. To be exact, I'm from the largest province in Canada, Toronto. I'm settled here with my wife and my two cute kids. Enjoying my life to the most.

I have also got many doubts and confusions regarding many matters. Hence, I consider this as a platform to solve all my confusions. And I strongly believe that there are experts to help me out in my situations.

Hoping for a great time.

Cheers guys!

Thanks in advance.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
2522 posts
1122 upvotes
Calgaryish
nathantremblay wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2017 12:04 am
I'm Nathan from Canada. To be exact, I'm from the largest province in Canada, Toronto. I'm settled here with my wife and my two cute kids. Enjoying my life to the most.

I have also got many doubts and confusions regarding many matters. Hence, I consider this as a platform to solve all my confusions. And I strongly believe that there are experts to help me out in my situations.

Hoping for a great time.

Cheers guys!

Thanks in advance.
Hello, Nathan from the Province of Toronto. You sound real.
Nov 23, 2015
11 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
lol province of Toronto, me too!!!

Greetings.