• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2018 9:59 am
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1213 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
I have a pair of Adidas Gore Tex hiking shoes that seems really similar to this. I wear in the winter time when I'm driving somewhere or going to work. Obviously, I would change into boots if I need to walk through a large pile of snow. They have kept my feet warm so no complaints from me. I bought them for 50% off during boxing day a few years ago.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Jul 25, 2015
646 posts
370 upvotes
Its fine, except I prefer shoes like those without a waterproof membrane. Makes your feet too hot. I find Salomons to be a bit on the narrow side.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
2391 posts
873 upvotes
Everywhere
I have two pairs of these. The GTX (GoreTex) model in winter and wet days. The non-GTX in summer and non wet days.

I've had many pairs of these because the fit me really well. Plus no shoelaces to loosen or get tangled.
Mar 9, 2014
714 posts
290 upvotes
Ottawa
I have these as well and I like them for everyday use. I preferred the waterproof nature so that I never had to worry about when I wore them. No laces is a pro but their biggest benefit has been they’ve lasted for years. I think I bought them 8 years ago and they’ve been strong in my rotation.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1213 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
If you have some favourite shoe that you like to hike then maybe you can just buy these laces.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"