Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

Hilroy "five star back to school" (exp. sept 16/12) facebook

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2012 11:09 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

Hilroy "five star back to school" (exp. sept 16/12) facebook

this one just popped up in my newsfeed

Enter: https://www.facebook.com/hilroy.ca (five star sweepstakes)

Rules: https://ismapps.com/fivestar/rules_en.html

Prize: There are three (3) Sony Prize Packs available to be won, each consisting of one (1) Sony Vaio laptop computer (model #VPCF234FDS), one (1) Sony Playstation 3 game console with one (1) controller, one (1) Sony Noise Cancelling headphones (model #MDRNC40), one (1) Sony home theatre system (model #DAVTZ510), and one (1) Sony 32GB Tablet (model #SGPT112CAS) (the “Grand Prize(s)”). Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $2,500.00 (CDN). Sponsor reserves the right at any time to substitute a Grand Prize for any reason with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, a cash award. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/household.

Weekly Prizes: There are fourteen (14) Sony E-Readers (model #PRST1RC) available to be won – one (1) per Week (defined below) during the Contest Period (the “Weekly Prize(s)”). Approximate retail value of each Weekly Prize is $150.00 (CDN). For the purposes of these Rules, a “Week” shall be defined as the seven (7) day period immediately preceding the applicable Weekly Prize Draw Date (see below), beginning on a Monday at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on the following Sunday. Limit one (1) Weekly Prize per person/household. Each declared Weekly Prize winner remains eligible to win a Grand Prize.

good luck rfd.
bring back colour
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1297 upvotes
thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Expert
Sep 7, 2009
23574 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
As a teacher, I am offended by this contest. I haven't even finished with this year, I don't want to think about next year! :cry: :razz:
Apr 19, 2012
14 posts
51 upvotes
WATERLOO
The rules say once per week but on facebook they posted that you can enter once a day.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Does anyone else find the entry page to be incredibly slow loading?

[QUOTE]504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time. [/QUOTE]
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
3215 posts
6905 upvotes
Oakville
i just refreshed and it said thanks for entering. ;)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
owenx wrote: i just refreshed and it said thanks for entering. ;)

I didn't even get to the entry screen ....
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1341 posts
7237 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
Pumpernickle wrote: As a teacher, I am offended by this contest. I haven't even finished with this year, I don't want to think about next year! :cry: :razz:

June 3rd? I know Back To School is Hilroy's Christmas, but this contest offends me as a human being.
Contest entry confirmation emails titled "Congratulations" are all the proof you need that you are doing business with companies that are either deceptive, or condescending, or both!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
3215 posts
6905 upvotes
Oakville
won't submit today,worse than that bikes for africa site a while back.> :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)