Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hilton

Hot! Free 10,000 HHonors points for signing up and completing a survey

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 6:22 pm
Mar 2, 2015
563 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal, QC

Hot! Free 10,000 HHonors points for signing up and completing a survey

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Hilton
Get 10,000 HHonors points (equivalent to ~$60 USD) for signing up to Guest Opinion Rewards and completing one survey! Took a few minutes, and also helps to keep your HHonors account active when many are not travelling.

Enjoy!
68 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
The signup for the survey program only seems to accept zip codes, so this program may 'technically' only be for American residents. I imagine you should be able to get by with making up a fake one..
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
Mar 2, 2015
563 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal, QC
GeeCee wrote: The signup for the survey program only seems to accept zip codes, so this program may 'technically' only be for American residents. I imagine you should be able to get by with making up a fake one..
Yep. Postal code in address line 2, 30303 as zip.
Apr 23, 2016
182 posts
141 upvotes
Ottawa and Montreal
Indeed, seems to be for USA only.

So I used my US mailing address instead.

It seems a never ending questionnaire - only aiming to "update your profile". Not even touching the survey part yet.

I stopped after 15 minutes and after about 40 pages of questions (profile, not survey questions).

OP, how could you have completed an actual survey in only minutes?
Last edited by LaSarre on Mar 28th, 2021 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Yeah, sort of seems like after I started filling out a bit of the profiler, it decided that it hates me and the list of surveys to take disappeared.
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
Completed. Fingers crossed.

It's a lot quicker when you don't read and just click on anything.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5186 posts
1829 upvotes
Mississauga
For the first survey, it just asked for my primary residence, I put in Canada, and it said I'm not qualify for more survey. Then I got an email said I'm completed the survey and will get 10,000 points. So no need to go through all the questions.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
1771 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
I spent 15 minutes trying this (by completing profile) and gave up... waste of time and too much info for 10K points
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
I think should not have tried to attempt the profile and did the first survey right away...ugh
Sep 21, 2008
655 posts
1019 upvotes
I agree with many of the posters. I spent a fair chunk of time entering info hoping an actual "survey" would pop up. Nothing yet. Disappointing. I suppose one might pop up any day though, and hopefully I get an email notification
Mar 2, 2015
563 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal, QC
You only have the first survey to complete. Don’t bother filling in all of the info besides the basic profile. I received a confirmation email of the points shortly thereafter.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2716 posts
3029 upvotes
Oakville
No available surveys

Edit: it works if you are on a US VPN
Last edited by SkiLLz on Apr 2nd, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 8, 2005
713 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
Same for me — no available surveys.
Sep 11, 2017
32 posts
5 upvotes
How do you get a survey to actually show up? This feels like a fishing expedition for data and no actual “survey”...
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1554 posts
2677 upvotes
Research Now Group inc. Sounds sketchy and some reviews of them even makes it sketchier. That's a no for me dog..
Jan 21, 2021
22 posts
32 upvotes
Its a information gathering scam.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Now I keep getting emails telling me that a new survey is available, but when I click the link, it says that none are available. Either something's a little broken, or I need to try a VPN.
Jun 25, 2013
108 posts
84 upvotes
Coquitlam
I have run into the same thing so tried contacting them about the issue and here’s what I was told....

“ We see that you are being refused from surveys as you are participating outside of United States of America. You must access surveys from United States of America to participate. If you are outside your country of residence temporarily, please wait to access your survey account until you return.”
Apr 9, 2008
65 posts
573 upvotes
Ajax
I did the survey. Got nothing....except for the daily e-mails I get asking me to do more surveys. Waste of time.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
Hilton has a 15 month expiry period and didn't bother to remind my parents it was going to expire soon. Guess today will be their first day again

How do folks keep their account active? Any low cost methods?