Hockey Jersey Framing

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2017 11:02 am
[OP]
Nov 4, 2007
402 posts
15 upvotes

Hockey Jersey Framing

Looking for some advice on framing a signed jersey. I had read some old posts recommending Michael's, so I checked them out. They quoted $450, which included the frame, the mat and UV protective glass. That seems a bit high. Anyone have any experience or suggestions on whether this is a decent price? At this rate, should I be going to Michael's or elsewhere?

The DIY kits are around $150, but don't include UV protective glass, so not sure I should go that way.
3 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
27898 posts
3944 upvotes
Ottawa
arctics wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 3:32 pm
Looking for some advice on framing a signed jersey. I had read some old posts recommending Michael's, so I checked them out. They quoted $450, which included the frame, the mat and UV protective glass. That seems a bit high. Anyone have any experience or suggestions on whether this is a decent price? At this rate, should I be going to Michael's or elsewhere?

The DIY kits are around $150, but don't include UV protective glass, so not sure I should go that way.
Do you need UV glass? You gonna hang it in sunlight?
http://www.cardboardconnection.com/how-frame-jersey
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional minority, and rabidly promoted by unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds the proposition that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.' Anonymous
[OP]
Nov 4, 2007
402 posts
15 upvotes
Austin Matthews signed my daughters leaf's jersey
signed austin matthews jersey (2).jpg