• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2010 3:37 am
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2009
2507 posts
551 upvotes
TO

Hockey skates discount

Anyone here have a discount on hockey skates, or can get me a discount on skates? I'm looking at Bauer X60's or Bauer TotalOne's, and I'd appreciate any RFD help! I can help with free dealer invoices on cars, blackbook values, car advice, or whatever, to sweeten the deal!
Thanks!
5 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
tcharged wrote: Anyone here have a discount on hockey skates, or can get me a discount on skates? I'm looking at Bauer X60's or Bauer TotalOne's, and I'd appreciate any RFD help! I can help with free dealer invoices on cars, blackbook values, car advice, or whatever, to sweeten the deal!
Thanks!
forget about getting deals on Total ones as that is the newest of the top the line as you can get. You should be able to get X60's on sale as this is a couple years old model.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2009
2507 posts
551 upvotes
TO
blexann wrote: forget about getting deals on Total ones as that is the newest of the top the line as you can get. You should be able to get X60's on sale as this is a couple years old model.
I picked up a pair of X60's for $480, cost me $10 to bake them and got them off ebay. Great deal!
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
tcharged wrote: I picked up a pair of X60's for $480, cost me $10 to bake them and got them off ebay. Great deal!

thats a great price for an elite skate.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2009
2507 posts
551 upvotes
TO
blexann wrote: thats a great price for an elite skate.
yeah I know. It's ridiculously stiff the boot, and fits great (so far). Coming from Graf 735's, it's a big change.