Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hollister

Hollister: 30% OFF everything In-Stores / Online!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2010 10:13 am
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto

[Hollister] Hollister: 30% OFF everything In-Stores / Online!

RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
16 replies
Aug 17, 2009
150 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
I got the same email, but it had no sale end date on it. Is it just for the weekend?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
2060 posts
1906 upvotes
On their facebook page, it states that the sale will go until the 22nd.

I just went to Fairview today and things were still a bit pricey IMO. I'll wait until Boxing Day.
Jun 19, 2010
183 posts
21 upvotes
xlc_88 wrote: On their facebook page, it states that the sale will go until the 22nd.

I just went to Fairview today and things were still a bit pricey IMO. I'll wait until Boxing Day.

was the selection at least half decent?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
4736 posts
204 upvotes
xlc_88 wrote: I'll wait until Boxing Day.
so you think their Boxing Day sale will be more than 30% off everything?

What deal did they have in last year's Boxing Day?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
2060 posts
1906 upvotes
adobomb wrote: was the selection at least half decent?
Yes. Definitely at least half decent. Still a good variety when I left the store.

LOL. I'm hoping for better deals during Boxing Day.

Aside: Does anyone remember what the Boxing Day sale was like at Hollister last year? I remember the lineup being insanely long during Boxing Day (didn't bother going in).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
964 upvotes
Its a bit of a rip-off, I was looking at something in the clearance section so I know its regular clearance price, then BANG, this "sale" comes up and they increased the price to make up for the 30% reduction...
Jun 19, 2010
183 posts
21 upvotes
JohnB wrote: Its a bit of a rip-off, I was looking at something in the clearance section so I know its regular clearance price, then BANG, this "sale" comes up and they increased the price to make up for the 30% reduction...

really? i was just looking at some stuff the other day and today most of what i was looking at seems to be 30% cheaper
Jan 8, 2010
176 posts
291 upvotes
xlc_88 wrote: Yes. Definitely at least half decent. Still a good variety when I left the store.

Aside: Does anyone remember what the Boxing Day sale was like at Hollister last year? I remember the lineup being insanely long during Boxing Day (didn't bother going in).
They don't have a boxing day sale per se..they just discount everything after Christmas (even in the US) but it's not that cheap. It's better to wait until after New Years because stuff gets marked down even more and there's less lineup.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
2060 posts
1906 upvotes
sunnysideup1 wrote: They don't have a boxing day sale per se..they just discount everything after Christmas (even in the US) but it's not that cheap. It's better to wait until after New Years because stuff gets marked down even more and there's less lineup.

Really? That's a bummer. But I do remember the 30% and 60% sales around March (I think) when they're trying to clear out the winter stuff.
Jul 18, 2010
174 posts
7 upvotes
any other codes to tack on? I prefer just shopping online than going to the store. Stores are more for the returns after I buy $99.99 worth or stuff to pay the least shipping :D
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6762 posts
2096 upvotes
I also wanna add...if you're looking to get into their store during boxing day...good luck. You'll need to go early.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2005
2313 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, ON
xlc_88 wrote: Yes. Definitely at least half decent. Still a good variety when I left the store.

I remember last yr they had 40-50% off hoodies including red tagged items. I remember this, because I just busted out a hoody I bought from last yr :razz:
JohnB wrote: Its a bit of a rip-off, I was looking at something in the clearance section so I know its regular clearance price, then BANG, this "sale" comes up and they increased the price to make up for the 30% reduction...
I haven't noticed this kind of increase on the Hollister page, but Abercrombie, they definitely jack up the price in preparation for a 30% off sale.
Canada_7 wrote: I also wanna add...if you're looking to get into their store during boxing day...good luck. You'll need to go early.
Yep this is for sure.
I should probably note, that a good majority of the items you see online won't be in the store. In particular I was looking at a select few hoodies. They didn't have them instore (Fairview mall)
Heatware (6-0-0)

FS:
Aug 17, 2009
150 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
I work at Fairview Mall, so i go into Hollister often and I find it that they don't have much selection at all. Especially compared to eaton centre.
Also I remember the line up at boxing day last year. I was passing by the store and the line was crazy even during closing time.
So good luck getting in there.
Aug 17, 2009
150 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
xlc_88 wrote: On their facebook page, it states that the sale will go until the 22nd.

Thank you, i thought this might just be a weekend thing.
Jan 27, 2008
645 posts
24 upvotes
How is their down jackets? is it warm enough for the Toronto winters?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3385 posts
441 upvotes
Montreal
they obviously jacked up the prices, warm at best.
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)