Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
hollister.ca

*Expired* Hollister.ca all jeans on sale, $32 or less, 24 hours

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2017 9:37 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes

*Expired* Hollister.ca all jeans on sale, $32 or less, 24 hours

Deal Link:
Retailer:
hollister.ca
Received an email from them at 8AM that all jeans were $32 or less for 24 hours. Almost all I looked at were half price, which for the ones I saw meant they were $27. On top of that, they have buy one, get one 50% off. So, if you buy two jeans of the same sale price, you effectively get another 25% off. Two jeans I looked at were regular price of $52.50, on sale for $27 and final price was $20/jean. Free shipping on all jeans.

I usually like the way hollister jeans fit but every time they've run a sale recently, they've been out of stock on my size. Looks like they are restocked and these prices are as low as I've seen from them over the last few months.

Edit
as per jfmartel : You can sign up to their newsletter for an extra 15%
Last edited by ceredon on Mar 1st, 2017 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
41 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
2903 posts
2019 upvotes
Never had a pair of Hollister jeans. Is it normal sizing for their "straight fits" or do things fit small? If I'm an X size, do you order an X or something bigger?
Feb 16, 2017
158 posts
53 upvotes
Scarborough, Canada
Haven't wear jeans in a while. This is so cheap, should probably should get some jeans.
Eat and sleep
Feb 28, 2017
40 posts
34 upvotes
Good find OP. Do you know the return policy? Can I return to a store if they don't fit well?
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
GotDaFunk wrote: Never had a pair of Hollister jeans. Is it normal sizing for their "straight fits" or do things fit small? If I'm an X size, do you order an X or something bigger?
I guess it depends on the style and your own preferences. I'm. I'm not into skinny jeans so I can't comment on how they fit. I've both their regular "boot" cut before and they were roomier than I expected or normally prefer. I don't like skinny jeans but expected them to be a little slimmer anyway. This time I ordered their "slim boot" so hopefully they aren't tight but they don't look to be in the pics. I will say their pics tend to be pretty close to how they actually fit. I previously ordered my true size and wouldn't go bigger or smaller. I'm 6ft, 165lbs and have their 32x32 and they fit pretty true to size.
Last edited by ceredon on Mar 1st, 2017 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jun 1, 2011
594 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks OP, ordered a few for daily wear!
Mar 4, 2007
739 posts
734 upvotes
Halifax
Most of their straight leg stuff isnt NEARLY as skinny as other peoples "slim fit/straight leg" stuff. Im a pretty big guy (6"2, 210) and I wear their 34x32. They're the only brand of jeans that fit me consistently and i love the fact that they have button up flys instead of zippers.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
I once bought a pair of these jeans online back when they had a $20/pair sale and they were ridiculously tight all around. No problems returning them though.
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1236 posts
1688 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Jesus Christ... The picture of the "New Fit: Extreme Skinny"...
WTF have our society become....
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
wartune123 wrote: Jesus Christ... The picture of the "New Fit: Extreme Skinny"...
If everyone starts wearing those, I guess our society will become sterile.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
Saukrates wrote: I once bought a pair of these jeans online back when they had a $20/pair sale and they were ridiculously tight all around. No problems returning them though.
What style/fit did you try?
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
21783 posts
4903 upvotes
Toronto
wartune123 wrote: Jesus Christ... The picture of the "New Fit: Extreme Skinny"...
Eh, I wouldn't wear them myself, but I don't see a problem with it. Girls have their leggings and guys have nothing. Even if it's not something we'd wear, we should encourage more options in menswear. It's extremely difficult to find clothes that don't make you look like every other guy out there.
Aug 23, 2010
630 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
For anyone in Toronto area, keep in mind that Hollister at the Eaton Centre is now closed, so you can only return at Fairview Mall.

I ordered some jeans last month and tried to return at Fairview and they are strict on returns. They denied my refund even though I had my receipt and all tags were still on. They accused me of wearing the jeans because there were creases on them but really I just tried them on and they were way too tight.

If you are going to try on your jeans, make sure you leave NO CREASES, especially around the area behind your knees or they WILL NOT accept your return.

(I of course had this issue fixed by contacting Hollister support online, but just beware)
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1505 upvotes
QC
You can sign up to their newsletter for an extra 15%
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
jfmartel wrote: You can sign up to their newsletter for an extra 15%
Doh! Missed that. Could have saved the tax.

Thanks. Added to OP.
Last edited by ceredon on Mar 1st, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 23, 2008
19 posts
7 upvotes
I had a 20% discount from a previous order that I stacked on top of this. I ordered 8 pairs. Jeans came out to around $15-$16 each. Unbelievable deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Is there anyway to get my price adjusted? Good thing I jut received mine yesterday as now they are out of my size.
My concern is I also want them to credit the 15% off online coupon as well.
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Dec 8, 2006
627 posts
333 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP I ordered 10 pairs WITH the email sign up for about $220. I plan on trying them and returning the ones I don't like. Hopefully they don;t give me a hassle!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Sweetvibes wrote: I had a 20% discount from a previous order that I stacked on top of this. I ordered 8 pairs. Jeans came out to around $15-$16 each. Unbelievable deal.
Thanks, forgot about my discount code until I read your posted. Cancelled and re-ordered.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
This deal is insane. They have like every fit and size too.

Last time they had this same promo was back in August 2016 but the selection wasn't as good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)