• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2014 2:16 pm
Tags:
None
May 17, 2003
11163 posts
6501 upvotes

Re: Hollister Epic Winter Sale: Take 50% Off Everything In-Store & Online

Hollister's Epic Winter Sale is now live! Shop in-stores and online and you'll be able to take 50% off almost everything for a limited time only. If you're shopping online, just enter promo code 35588 at checkout. Otherwise, in-store shoppers will have all discounts taken automatically at checkout. This discount should apply to everything with the exception of jeans, clearance, fragrance & cologne, body care, bras, Down Undies, SoCal Spring Preview merchandise, select Outerwear styles, and third party merchandise.

Here's a look at some of the deals you can get during this sale:
Women's: Men's: This sale is live for a limited time only. Online orders over $50 will ship free.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Note that you can return things, but you need to either take the time to go to a store location, or ship them back at your own expense. On their website their return policy states "If you choose to use your own courier...", implying that you have the option to use theirs. You don't. It's misleading. You DO have to pay for return shipping regardless.

Also note that their sizing and quality control are extremely random. I just bought two pairs of jeans. One was about 3?" longer than it was supposed to be! I've never seen that before. The other fit perfectly - but the two sides of the button fly were so badly out of alignment that one side was an inch longer than the other, and when done up it made the fabric bunch up and stick out, looking ridiculous.
I also bought a shirt that fit perfectly except the sleeves ended at my knuckles.

Since you need to go to the store (or pay for return shipping) anyway, and even then you have a slim chance of getting anything worth keeping, it makes no sense to order online from this place. You need to go to the store to find stuff that's actually made correctly let alone fits well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)