Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Holt Renfrew

Nudie Jeans on sale up to 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2014 9:01 pm
Aug 18, 2013
178 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto

[Holt Renfrew] Nudie Jeans on sale up to 50%

Been lurking in RFD for a while but it is my first deal post. Please let me know if I messed up.. This deal only applies to Holt's at Vaughn Mills (I can't say for Yorkdale or Bloor location, I didn't check them out).
I stopped by there today, and Nudie jeans were on big sale (as well as others). The Grim Tims were marked down as low as 89 dollars, but mostly around 100 dollars (down from +200), and they had variety of styles and sizes left. I was able to find 31/34 for every style they had there. They also had 1 style of Tube Toms.

For the jean lovers in Toronto, I'd say it's worth a visit. I would also check out other jeans as well as other stores in the mall as they have up to 70% sale here and there. I usually get my jeans at the Showroom or Rainbow where the Grim Tims are still around 200 dollars.

Cheers!
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3498 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
thanks. I've been looking for some Grim Tims. $89 is a great price.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
21713 posts
21305 upvotes
Tarrana & The Ri…
It's the HR2 location. They've been having this sale for a while now on all jeans. I picked up a pair of Nudies for $110. I saw them as low as $40 but big sizes. It's worth a visit.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3498 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
Bought the Nudie Grim Organic Dry Selvage for $129 marked down from $285. I didn't see any Grim Tim's for $89 though. Which style did you see for $89?

Also picked up a pair of Nudie Steady Eddie Tonal Dry for $89 marked down from $179.

Also N&F scratch and sniff denim is on sale for $89. Not much sizes left though
Aug 18, 2013
178 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
The style I saw at 89 was all in blue. I ended up not buying it though. They had a full stack of it at that price. I saw the N&F section but they placed other brands under the N&F, don't know why lol.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)