• Feb 17th, 2010 10:06 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 26, 2007
372 posts
23 upvotes

Home Based Pizza Pizza Order Taker + Contract Exchange

Just would like to start something home based part time job, as i have little kid at home and do not want to leave him alone.

I heard that pizza pizza is hiring home based order taker, does anyone know that how to apply for the position and how are they paying?

I also checked contract exchange website, registered myself but asking many personal informaiotn. Is it legit website?

Thank you!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
1171 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
google contract exchange... ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
1100 posts
25 upvotes
armaan wrote:
Feb 16th, 2010 10:21 pm
Just would like to start something home based part time job, as i have little kid at home and do not want to leave him alone.

I heard that pizza pizza is hiring home based order taker, does anyone know that how to apply for the position and how are they paying?

I also checked contract exchange website, registered myself but asking many personal informaiotn. Is it legit website?

Thank you!
Its a legit website but you get next to nothing in the form of work once you register ( but you pay lot of training fees )...you will get very very minimal work from them...as far as the pizza pizza order taker is concerned you will get very little work & a few cents per call which isn't worth it .

Check out some of the Contract Exchange Fees : More often than not you WON'T even recover these various fees you pay , thru the negligent pay cheque you receive.

Check out some of the fees :

1. My Business Access Training.

In this 2 day, 12 hour on-line course, you learn the key skills required to operate independently from your own home office linked to a remote network system including how to operate all aspects of the AgentAccess OS™ software.

Once graduated from this course you will attend the corresponding client course. The fee for this Agent Access course is $75.00+ applicable service tax.

2. Client Application Training

Once invited to training by a Client, you register on-line to a Client Application course. In this course you learn how to process the specific call transactions of the client you have applied for.

According to which client company you apply to, your course could vary from 2-8 days, and training fees can vary between $75+applicable service tax. All training is done online in a virtual classroom setting. All training fees are payable at time of registration by Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer. All training costs are tax deductible.

Your LiveXchange Network License.

The LiveXchange Agent Access OS™ is the Network’s exclusive operating system needed for your computer to interface with the LiveXchange Network’s infrastructure and business tools.

Once you begin working for a client The Agent Access OS™ software is licensed to you for a fee of $29 per month for one client ($10 per month fee for each additional client)

Your Billing Company. Paysource Direct.

The LiveXchange Network partners with PaySource Direct an automated, third party billing service that supplies the precise invoicing and accounts receivable for your business.

Each (2 week) pay period PaySource Direct electronically bills each of your clients, collects the amount due and then deposits payments directly into your account. The PaySource Direct fee is $4.95+ applicable tax per invoice period.
× < >