Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] 2-in-1 Rolling Tool Box Set $24 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2018 4:55 pm
Dec 24, 2010
51 posts
3 upvotes
Just picked up 1 at Ancaster Home Depot today for $20. Their system said they have 18 and there was a bunch out in the boxes still. Not sure if there are actually 18 though. It is in the area right beside the self-check out. If anyone is still looking for it in the Ancaster/Hamilton area.

Thanks OP! I was just thinking I needed a tool box and then I saw your post! Hot Deal for sure. Was actually tempted to pick up 2 but realize that 1 is probably enough.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4048 posts
676 upvotes
Richmond Hill
roxie2919 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 9:30 pm
Just picked up 1 at Ancaster Home Depot today for $20. Their system said they have 18 and there was a bunch out in the boxes still. Not sure if there are actually 18 though. It is in the area right beside the self-check out. If anyone is still looking for it in the Ancaster/Hamilton area.

Thanks OP! I was just thinking I needed a tool box and then I saw your post! Hot Deal for sure. Was actually tempted to pick up 2 but realize that 1 is probably enough.
One is never enough...
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2014
1263 posts
682 upvotes
The 6
jackass_ca wrote:
Jan 14th, 2018 12:27 am
It's not super big. A few years ago I got one of the HUGE Husky ones for $20 from HD, which I have yet to use or find a use for.
home-depot-husky-25-gallon-mobile-tool- ... 1603719/2/
I picked up this small set for my daughter to put her crafting items (scrapbook papers, punches, etc etc) into.
May come in handy if you need to hide something from the wife.

I use a new tool box just for my secret stash of magazines, cigars,money (slush fund for impulsive buying/hidden expenses), and scotch.

She's none the wiser & I am living life with much less nagging.

Works for me, so it may work for you.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
9905 posts
1854 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 11:37 pm
May come in handy if you need to hide something from the wife.

I use a new tool box just for my secret stash of magazines, cigars,money (slush fund for impulsive buying/hidden expenses), and scotch.

She's none the wiser & I am living life with much less nagging.

Works for me, so it may work for you.
Yeah, I already have a large footlocker for that... lol
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.